Windex Disinfectant Multi-Surface Cleaner 26 oz uploaded by Erin M.

BY WINDEX

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Now you can while bringing out our famous streak-free shine. Windex Multi-Surface will clean and shine your surfaces with no dull residue left behind. Plus, with the comfort trigger, easy-grip bottle and angled tube, you re able to get more shine out of every bottle. see more...

Finley R.
Cleans various surfaces without leaving streaks/paper towel fluff behind. I’m not a huge fan of the scent, but I can get past that for how well it cleans mirrors, and other surfaces in the house. This is a staple cleaning product in my house.
CIERA M.
Vancouver
The off brand window cleaner will never compare. Windex is the only one that doesn’t leave annoying streaks or a film on the windows/mirror. It’s also one of the cleaning products that’s easier to breath when using.
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
We go through a lot of Windex because everything in our home seems to have a shiny surface. This stuff works but the smell lingers and is very chemical-ly. I find that with paper towels or cleaning clothes, the windex leaves the fibers behind and looks streaky so I use coffee filters (an old trick from my early work years at Starbucks) and find I get better results
Isabelle H.
I use the product to clean the windows, mirrors or the shower screen. The product is good in generell, it makes the surface clean.
The only negative aspect I have with it is that I sometimes have to use it more then once to get the surface to 100% clean.
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
It makes my house clean and looking fresh. When my partner comes in he always says "mmh smells clean in here". I really like this product. I use scott towel to rub it with on any surface. I recommand it
Grace R.
Surrey, BC
Windex is a staple brand for a reason. Their product is affordable and works well. It even works in areas that haven’t been cleaned in awhile. I will continue to buy this product.
Becky H.
Great multi purpose cleanser around the house. Great for the windows and mirrors of course but also for the bathroom sink and tiles, counter tops and for spills on tiled floor.
Donica H.
Lac La Biche
Another one windex always either product from them is reliable for having great disinfectant and non streak glass cleaner and other surfaces
Karrie F.
Oshawa
Works well on most. Surfaces. Cleans glass and mirror very well. Best brand of window cleaner never buy anything else. Smell is strong.
Luvlee F.
Does what windex is known for, cleaning windows and mirrors. It's the original and it does well the job, so it is the one that I buy.