Windex Disinfectant Multi-Surface Cleaner 26 oz uploaded by Erin M.

BY WINDEX

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Now you can while bringing out our famous streak-free shine. Windex Multi-Surface will clean and shine your surfaces with no dull residue left behind. Plus, with the comfort trigger, easy-grip bottle and angled tube, you re able to get more shine out of every bottle. see more...

Taylor M.
Works great. A clean scent that doesn’t linger. Not heavy and doesn’t leave streaks. Overall I enjoy.
Rosie A.
Watertown
I've been using this Products for years for cleaning. Absolutely love it. Use it for everything
Mushera K.
warren
A classic and gets job done. I love it and makes my job easier for cleaning. Never a problem
Pobedy M.
Moreno Valley
Everything glass and mirrors I use this winded product no smuges, no foggy glass only shiny
Mia V.
Richmond
His is a great household cleanser to have. It gives a streak free clean to glass surfaces
mary ashley m.
Dix Hills
great product, i have used this for as long as i can remember and use it often. it is great for cleaning mirrors
ellie h.
united states
Extremely good. It smells good, and cleans great. It doesn't leave streaks or smudges, and is affordable. I highly recommend
Alexis Z.
Chattanooga
I’ve used this for chores when I was little and it followed my to my first apartment and it never lets me down! Cleans everything
Finley R.
Cleans various surfaces without leaving streaks/paper towel fluff behind. I’m not a huge fan of the scent, but I can get past that for how well it cleans mirrors, and other surfaces in the house. This is a staple cleaning product in my house.
CIERA M.
Vancouver
The off brand window cleaner will never compare. Windex is the only one that doesn’t leave annoying streaks or a film on the windows/mirror. It’s also one of the cleaning products that’s easier to breath when using.