Windex Disinfectant Multi-Surface Cleaner 26 oz uploaded by Erin M.

BY WINDEX

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Now you can while bringing out our famous streak-free shine. Windex Multi-Surface will clean and shine your surfaces with no dull residue left behind. Plus, with the comfort trigger, easy-grip bottle and angled tube, you re able to get more shine out of every bottle. see more...

Rebecca M.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this on everything and everything. It doesn’t leave streaks on anything and leaves the surface feeling clean and good as new.
Ariana G.
I stopped using harsh chemicals to clean my home and started using more windex and it cleans just as good without the harsh smell!
Alexis Z.
Chattanooga
I’ve used this for chores when I was little and it followed my to my first apartment and it never lets me down! Cleans everything
Kaytlyn H.
Having little fingers I need a ton of this. It's a staple for cleaning up after my boys. Lasts forever and is a good price.
DAWN V.
Eunice, LA
My favorite cleaner. I use it on everything. Cuts grease & caked on stuff on my stove. I gladly pay more for this one.
Esmeralda C.
This is the best glass cleaner. It is nice that it is ammonia free, as ammonia can damage some surfaces. I like it
mary ashley m.
Dix Hills
great product, i have used this for as long as i can remember and use it often. it is great for cleaning mirrors
Monica F.
Dubuque
This is a great cleaning product. Easy to use and very effective. It is great for windows and countertops.
Erica B.
Cape Coral
I have used this for everything. It’s so heavy duty. Smells goood too. You can use it besides just windows
Asma A.
This is my go to for all purpose cleaning. It is my old reliable and you can find it pretty much anywhere.