Windex Disinfectant Multi-Surface Cleaner 26 oz uploaded by Erin M.

BY WINDEX

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Now you can while bringing out our famous streak-free shine. Windex Multi-Surface will clean and shine your surfaces with no dull residue left behind. Plus, with the comfort trigger, easy-grip bottle and angled tube, you re able to get more shine out of every bottle. see more...

Sophie P.
This stuff has a strong smell. But I don’t mind it. Overall, I think that this stuff pales in comparison to my 409 All-Purpose Antibacterial Cleaner, 22 oz. 409 is so good! This stuff is just eh. They’re both cheap though and you can pick up both at Walmart.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I learned about this cleaner from my mom. I use it for counters and to clean my stove and microwave. It smells amazing and makes everything spotless. I love using this cleaner for everything honestly. I plan on buying it more often and recommend it to anyone.
steph g.
Brooklyn, NY
If i had to have just one cleaning product in the house, it would be windex. In fact i think in college it really was the only one i had. Works on all surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms. Works to clean sneakers! And of course windows, streak free.
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
This is something that I’ve always grown up using. My mom always use Windex to clean the windows obviously, to clean the bathrooms to clean the surfaces of drawers or dresser’s or the kitchen, etc. and plus they use that in my big fat Greek wedding and I still think it’s hilarious. But in all seriousness it works really well on windows and other Surfaces
Janey R.
Evart
Our tv stand is glass which means lots of hand prints throughout the day from our toddlers. I love how easy windex cleans the glass not leaving any streaks or smudges which is great!
Rachelle S.
Windex multi-surface cleaner has always been a tried and true product.  It is my 1st choice to clean up spills and to clean pretty much any surface quickly.  I always keep a bottle of it in almost every area of the house just in case.  I use it mostly on my kitchen counter tops and mirrors. Highly recommended.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Windex is the only cleaning product that I use for glass. I have tried other cleaners and they always leave streaks, but this one does not. It is quickly to use and cuts through grime easily. I have a big refill container, so I never run out.
Rhea C.
I use it for everything. Fantastic spray cleans well & comes second but this also does glass and is streak-free. It has alcohol so it disinfects everything. I’ve bought gallon refills of this in wholesale stores because it’s so convenient. I’ve recommended it to my friends. Nothing to complain about the price since it works on everything except fabrics 😂
Jenn W.
severna park
Love Windex and the fact that this product is for more than just windows. I hate having tons of products under my sink and appreciate the versatility of this cleaner.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
Windex works wonders on smudgy, fingerprint covered glass. It also helps clean dirty mirrors! Aside from glass products, I use this on my stove and sinks as well! Windex cleans stains and spills while also shinning whatever it is used on!