Windex® Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface with Glade® Rainshower™

by Windex

Streak-Free Shine! Provides the perfect combination of Windex® streak-free shine and disinfecting power, as well as the fresh scent of Glade®. Use this multi-surface cleaner on dozens of surfaces throughout your home to kill 99.9% of germs*, viruses^, and bacteria**. Then bask in the lingering scent of Glade® Rainshower™--the fresh, outdoorsy fragrance of delicate spring blossoms after a cleansing sprinkle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Windex® Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface with Glade® Rainshower™!
Canton, OH
Love the scent and it does a wonderful job. I use it in my kitchen and bathrooms and highly recommend it. It’s priced well and can usually find a coupon for it. It keeps my counters and stove top clean and fresh! I definitely will be buying this again.
I love this windex. I use it daily to disinfect all the surfaces in my kitchen. It works amazing like all of the other windex's but the smell is my favorite! I highly recommend this to others!
Orlando, FL
Honestly LOVE the way this multi surface cleaner smells!! Not only does it do the job and even clean up very well after grease it leave an amazing smell
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This smells great. So clean smelling. I use it to spit clean my floors. I also use it on counter tops and in the bathroom. I love the way it cleans.
Glendale
Love this multi purpose cleaner. The smell is great. A lot better than traditional windex and it can be used on all surfaces. Not just on glass.
Kihei, HI
I love this cleaner. It handles multi-surfaces so I don't need a million different kinds under my sink. The smell is nice too :)
I love that this is a disinfectant cleaner that works well on glass. I love the rainshower scent too.
new york
This is my absolutely favorite multipurpose cleaner! It does the job and is very cost effective
Sarnia
This is my favourite windex. It is multipurpose. Kitchen , bath, anywhere... I use it on the bathroom floor!

Looking for your answer?