Windex® Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cori P.Windex® Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tyjuana M.Windex® Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Katresa G.
2 colors available

BY WINDEX

Streak-Free Shine! Provides the perfect combination of Windex® streak-free shine and disinfecting power. Windex® Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface cleans and shine your surfaces with no dull residue left behind. And it kills 99.9% of germs*, viruses^, and bacteria** on hard, non-porous surfaces. see more...

• Does this product work like they say it does?2 Answers
  • How does this product smell?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love that I can go from counter top to mirror to stove without switching up products." in 1 review
  • "i can use this on almost anything in my home, i love this product and the price cant be beat" in 1 review
Cori P.
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
I had always thought windex was for Windows (hence the name), but when I used this multisurface disinfectant at my work, I knew it was a must have at home. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. the smell is fantastic, which plays a big part in my opinion!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I was so happy to see that Windex got on board with the antibacterial multisurface cleaner. Definitely a blessing when there's a cold going around and you need one convenient product to clean multiple areas of the house. I love it. Great cleaner and a great brand.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
One of my fav multipurpose cleaners ever. nice lemon scent but still very fresh and I can clean mirrors and windows and even harsh bathrooms just to give an idea of the multiple things it can be used to clean. also affordable.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
Finally an amazing smelling product that can almost satisfy my needs as much as their discontinued vibrant bloom!!! This cleans amazing, and leaves the cleanest scent all throughout the room! Works on anything! TRY IT!
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
I use this all the time! It's great for practically every surface and it smells so nice. I use it to clean my entire bathroom, to clean the counters, door knobs, light switches, etc. It's a must have!
Erin B.
Erin B.
One of my go to cleaners!! I have this in the house all the time. It seems to take care of anything! I even used it once to clean the siding on my house!!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
This is my favorite multi purpose cleaner! I use it to clean houses. The smell can be somewhat overwhelming but it leaves a nice shine!
Columbus, GA
Worked well when I decided to start my spring cleaning this year. The windex had my house smelling nice and looking clean.
Yosemeri B.
Yosemeri B.
I use Windex to clean my mirrors .Works like a dream. Tough product, highly recommended. Windex has my vote. And my mirror's
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
My new favorite all-purpose cleaner. Mild, fresh scent, dries quickly without streaks. Perfect for the kitchen.
Columbus, GA
Does this product work like they say it does?
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
How does this product smell?