Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Nicole S.Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Morgan L.

BY WINDEX

Versatile cleaner effectively kills 99.9 percent of bacteria, removes grease and cleans surfaces, including glass, to a streak-free shine. Sanitizes hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 seconds. Disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces in five minutes. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: N/A Chemical Compound: N/A Materials: N/A.DRACB701380. CB701380. Windex Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner.

• Does this work as well on glass as regular glass cleaner? 2 Answers
  • How do I get it to not leave streaks?2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite glass cleaner?2 Answers
McKenna D.
McKenna D.
Idaho Falls
this stuff changed my cleaning routine for the better! i can take this stuff and clean everythinf because it doesnt streak or leave residue. its my go to cleaner and i use it on everything. is espexily works well on my stainless steel and granite.bit smells so fresh and has replaced my ( maybe obsessive) use of 409!
amanda s.
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
Love this cleaning product! I always tend to buy multi purpose-multi surface cleaning products, which is what lead me to this. It does a great job of cleaning everything from glass, to tile, to wood, but also has that added reassurance of disinfecting my house at the same time!
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I did like the cleaner but it did seem to leave a weird film on some of my surfaces that took away the shine of the surface. It did however kill the germs like it advertises. The price is a little bit higher than other antibacterials that work and don't leave the film behind.
Angela N.
Angela N.
My 17 year old son informed me of the multiple purposes of windex. I was shocked at the cleaning power and all the years I was just using it on windows and grease. I'm down to about three items in my cleaning tote now! Amazing!
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
This product is a staple in our house. I love using it in the bathroom because it has a nice smell and doesn't have an overwhelming chemical smell. I'm pleased.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Sturtevant, WI
Smells decent. Doesn't leave residue on surfaces. Priced decently. Well known and trusted company name. Does the job.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Muy buen producto para mis cristales los deja blanquito y limpios y su aroma es muy buena también..
Darian S.
Darian S.
I love this stuff! It really works wonders when I'm cleaning. It gives such a clean feel
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I will admit that I am not a big fan of the smell of this.  With that being said, I am a big fan of the job that it does.  It is an inexpensive product that works wonders at cleaning my kitchen counters, my stove, my bathroom counters, etc. It really is a multi-purpose cleaner and makes me feel better about the cleanliness of my surfaces!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
must have in every home. antibacterial which is important when their kids in the house who touch everything and constantly bringing germs home from school. easy to wipe. great smell. works on all surfaces and brings back the shine to windows and mirrors
Karen C.
Karen C.
Saline, MI
Does this work as well on glass as regular glass cleaner?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite glass cleaner?
shawntara c.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do I get it to not leave streaks?