Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Nicole S.Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Morgan L.

BY WINDEX

Versatile cleaner effectively kills 99.9 percent of bacteria, removes grease and cleans surfaces, including glass, to a streak-free shine. Sanitizes hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 seconds. Disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces in five minutes. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: N/A Chemical Compound: N/A Materials: N/A.DRACB701380. CB701380. Windex Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner.

• Does this work as well on glass as regular glass cleaner? 2 Answers
  • How do I get it to not leave streaks?2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite glass cleaner?2 Answers
Jackie B.
I will admit that I am not a big fan of the smell of this.  With that being said, I am a big fan of the job that it does.  It is an inexpensive product that works wonders at cleaning my kitchen counters, my stove, my bathroom counters, etc. It really is a multi-purpose cleaner and makes me feel better about the cleanliness of my surfaces!
McKenna D.
Idaho Falls
this stuff changed my cleaning routine for the better! i can take this stuff and clean everythinf because it doesnt streak or leave residue. its my go to cleaner and i use it on everything. is espexily works well on my stainless steel and granite.bit smells so fresh and has replaced my ( maybe obsessive) use of 409!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
must have in every home. antibacterial which is important when their kids in the house who touch everything and constantly bringing germs home from school. easy to wipe. great smell. works on all surfaces and brings back the shine to windows and mirrors
Orlando M.
Was really iffy when i found out that windex made a disinfectant so i bought it. when i was cleaning, i put the product to the test. i usually disinfect the kitchen counters, bathrooms etc... after using this product for awhile i came to LOVE this product. i starting using this product on all my multi-surfaces. noticed that i was running out of this product because i was using this product constantly. stop using those disinfectant wipes and but windex multi surface disinfectant!
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Over all it's a good cleaner, but not on surfaces that will show streaks, like mirrors, windows...you get the drift. I like to clean inside my cabinets with it, the legs of wooden chairs, inside my fridge (only on removable items that i can rinse out afterwards), like the shelves where you put ketchup and mayo. I use it to clean areas on my boat, like the seats and plastic surfaces.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I did like the cleaner but it did seem to leave a weird film on some of my surfaces that took away the shine of the surface. It did however kill the germs like it advertises. The price is a little bit higher than other antibacterials that work and don't leave the film behind.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
My 17 year old son informed me of the multiple purposes of windex. I was shocked at the cleaning power and all the years I was just using it on windows and grease. I'm down to about three items in my cleaning tote now! Amazing!
amanda s.
Liberty, NC
Love this cleaning product! I always tend to buy multi purpose-multi surface cleaning products, which is what lead me to this. It does a great job of cleaning everything from glass, to tile, to wood, but also has that added reassurance of disinfecting my house at the same time!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Tho multi purpose Windex with antibacterial is so awesome I can clean my glass with out strikes
As well as my door handles with 99% antibacterial protection the sink and my stovetop.overall satisfied
and will continue using this product would love this in a linen scent
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I don't think there is any other product I use for glass cleaner. I haven't strayed away from Windex since starting to use it! Great product and the only glass cleaner that is consistently good
Karen C.
SALINE, MI
Does this work as well on glass as regular glass cleaner?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite glass cleaner?
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
How do I get it to not leave streaks?