Windex Antibacterial Cleaner

Versatile cleaner effectively kills 99.9 percent of bacteria, removes grease and cleans surfaces, including glass, to a streak-free shine. Sanitizes hard, non-porous surfaces in 10 seconds. Disinfects hard, non-porous surfaces in five minutes. Application: All-Purpose.DRKCB701380. CB701380. Windex Windex Antibacterial Cleaner.

Is this a great product? I've always liked Windex, just never tried this kind before!
Start your review of Windex Antibacterial Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
I have always used the original windex to clean my windows and mirrors so I decided to try their antibacterial cleaner as well. I am very pleased I decided to try this spray because it works fantastically. I use this spray mostly in my kitchen to wipe down countertops and sinks. It has a great scent and leaves my kitchen looking and smelling wonderful.
Milwaukee
I think this product is great for effective glass and mirror cleaning. Sometimes the nozzle leaks and then you have sticky cleaner on your fingers or it drips down the bottle and leaves a ring on the bottom of my cupboard but that doesn’t stop me from buying it. Personally I like foam glass cleaners better.
Memphis, TN
In another review, I mentioned using generic glass cleaner compared to Windex brand. However, I always prefer this Windex antibacterial spray for my kitchen. While more expensive, I find that it truly cleans, giving me peace of mind that my countertops are clean from dinner preparations.
Appleton, WI
I always have a bottle of this is my cupboard. I use it on counters, in my bathroom, even on the floor! It cleans everything and I feel better knowing it's antibacterial as well. It smells fine, not overpowering or anything. It's priced well and is a reliable product, 100% recommend.
Eastvale , CA
I love this product! I actually use this for everything. I use it to wipe down the kitchen counters, the bathroom counters, and the mirrors. It works great and better than other products that are meant for the counters.
Charles Town, WV
I use this on everything lol it cleans my wood table, my Granite countertops, my windows and mirrors. It’s my go to cleaning product. I recommend it to everyone. The smell it’s the best but that’s not a big deal.
Tracy, CA
This is my favorite cleaner! I use it daily to clean my kitchen counters. I love it because it cleans my counters well and it doesn’t leave any residue or streaks behind and gives it a nice shine, but most of all I LOVE it because it’s antibacterial. I couldn’t ask for anything more in a cleaner! It also smells good! It’s my favorite cleaner and I buy it all the time and will continue to buy it.
Hackettstown, NJ
I purchase this brand weekly to keep my glass, counters and counters clean and disinfected. I like that it is antibacterial and prefer this over the original Windex. It does two jobs in one cleaner. I definitely recommend it.
Denver, CO
I’ve bought this product several times. I like the idea that it’s antibacterial for my kitchen and bathroom surfaces. The big drawback to me is the ammonia smell, and that is a hard scent to keep around the house when you have a cats. It’s reasonably priced and widely available, so if you don’t have cats, it’s a good option.
Hopkinsville, KY
Absolutely love all winded products to keep my windows and glass surfaces looking clean. I love using the antibacterial version because it makes me feel better about my surfaces being clean. I will definitely purchase this again in the future.