Windex 23-fl oz Glass Cleaner 679593

Combines the famous Windex streak-free shine with a clean refreshing scent. Use this ammonia-free formula to clean windows mirrors and dozens of other surfaces throughout your home. With the comfort trigger easy-grip bottle and angled tuber youre able to get more shine out of each bottle. Trusted by generations for its famous streak-free shine.

It is good to clean windows and windows
Start your review of Windex 23-fl oz Glass Cleaner 679593!
Rogers, AR
In my opinion it’s the most used and the one that does the job on cleaning windows but I’ve used this to wipe crayon off my walls and tables you just spray and let it sit them you wipe and it leaves it as new
Tucson, AZ
I have use this cleaner for many years and I love it, This product works really good for many things for cleaning countertops, mirrors, tables, etc. The smell is not bad, so I will buy this again and again
Glen Ellyn, IL
Great glass cleaner for home surfaces. I use this at work as well and it leaves my glass streak free. It’s best to use a lint free cloth so the little fuzzies don’t get left on any surface you clean.
Magnolia, TX
This product is a classic for me. It does the job and it’s the only glass product I use. I also use it on the counters when I’ve ran out of my go to counter cleaner.
Phoenix, AZ
This use to be my #1 window cleaner for years. There so much in the market now dont know to choose. This guarantee to leave clean. It wa sa good price. For it size. Not harsh on smell. I use it once in a while so many in the market now. Windex Original Glass Cleaner Spray
Great well known brand. Easy to find in all stores. This product is very effective and makes glass shiny and bright. I have a dog so he is always getting his slobber in my windows and windex gets the job done. Everyone should use this brand to make their glad shine!
Fort Worth , TX
Great for cleaning windows. “Streak free shine” just as their motto says. I grew up using it because it is what my mom and dad bought for our home, and now I buy it for my own family to use. Beats store brand.
Taylorsville
I love windex. With boys in the house my bathroom mirrors are always covered in toothpaste, and with a quick spray and wipe and they are shiny and look like new. I always have windex in our cleaning cabinet!
Makes cleaning windows easy and simple but you have to find the right paper towels because sometimes it streaks easily! You can use on multiple surfaces and sometimes i even use it on counters and sinks!
Burlington , NC
Out of all the different scents of wonder this one is hands down my favorite! Not very chemically smelling. Windex always delivers on what it’s suppose to do, so no complaints from me. If you haven’t yet, definitely try this scent out.