BY WIND AND WILLOW #99 in Dips & Spreads

Can a dip say "fresh"? You'll think you heard it! As a dip or a dressing for a fresh veggie and pasta salad it's wonderful. see more...

Amanda T.
The BEST brand for dip and cheese ball mixes. This particular dip is delicious, but I LOVE using this for cucumber sandwiches. I made dozens of cucumber sandwich recipes and there were all "okay". But oh my, this little package was all I needed! Highly recommend!
Christine G.
YUM YUM YUM! My mom always bought these when I was growing up from a local farm. These not only bring back childhood memories but taste just as yummy as I remember! They're decently priced and so easy to make. Ten minutes and you have a fancy dish, not to mention there's SO many variations of this!
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this dip! It's so tasty, and it pairs so well with sandwiches, to dip with chips or veggies and also with crackers. My family always eats it all up when I invite them over and offer it as an appetizer
Dana G.
All of the Wind & Willow Dips are delicious, and I love the Cucumber Dill flavor because it is light and refreshing! They are so simple to make and such a crowd pleaser!
Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
This cucumber and dill dip is really good. I can't find it very many places but it goes great with all vegetables. Wind and willow is a healthy brand and I would recommend it to everyone
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this product as snack is delicious, with potatoes tastes delicious! The price is good but the taste much better I love it
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
I received Wind and Willow Wind & Willow Cucumber Dull Dip as a gift and I loved it! This was so good! Easy & quick to fix!! Yum!
Julia T.
Charlotte, NC
Super yummy ,great texture and mix of both favors. If definitely buy again all though wish they had single pack
Krysta F.
Winchester, IL
This is so yummy! It is delicious to serve with Hawaiian bread! Great for parties and super easy to make!
Arlenis G.
Do you recommend it to me?
Samantha M.
Little falls, NY
Is this a good dip what do you use to dip it in
Bianca P.
Mississauga , ON
Where can I buy something like this
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Is this stuff as good as the cheesecake??
Nelly C.
This dil looks amazing and I love cucumber dill. Where do they sell it?