BY WIND AND WILLOW #22 in Dips

Can a dip say "fresh"? You'll think you heard it! As a dip or a dressing for a fresh veggie and pasta salad it's wonderful. see more...

• What is this1 Answers
  • This dil looks amazing and I love cucumber dill. Where do they se...6 Answers
  • Is this stuff as good as the cheesecake??8 Answers
Christine G.
Christine G.
YUM YUM YUM! My mom always bought these when I was growing up from a local farm. These not only bring back childhood memories but taste just as yummy as I remember! They're decently priced and so easy to make. Ten minutes and you have a fancy dish, not to mention there's SO many variations of this!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this dip! It's so tasty, and it pairs so well with sandwiches, to dip with chips or veggies and also with crackers. My family always eats it all up when I invite them over and offer it as an appetizer
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
Foodie Expert
This cucumber and dill dip is really good. I can't find it very many places but it goes great with all vegetables. Wind and willow is a healthy brand and I would recommend it to everyone
Julia T.
Julia T.
Charlotte, NC
Super yummy ,great texture and mix of both favors. If definitely buy again all though wish they had single pack
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this dip. Easy to make & healthy! My go to for parties and events, everyone loves it!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Foodie Expert
Omg this so so so good. Every time we have a party and have a veggie tray this dip is a hit
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
I received Wind and Willow Wind & Willow Cucumber Dull Dip as a gift and I loved it! This was so good! Easy & quick to fix!! Yum!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Foodie Expert
The BEST brand for dip and cheese ball mixes. This particular dip is delicious, but I LOVE using this for cucumber sandwiches. I made dozens of cucumber sandwich recipes and there were all "okay". But oh my, this little package was all I needed! Highly recommend!
Skyler W.
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
Love this dip easy to make and great for parties!! So glad I gave it a try and in my opinion inexpensive.
Dana G.
Dana G.
All of the Wind & Willow Dips are delicious, and I love the Cucumber Dill flavor because it is light and refreshing! They are so simple to make and such a crowd pleaser!
Arlenis G.
Arlenis G.
Do you recommend it to me?
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy something like this
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
Foodie Expert
Is this a good dip what do you use to dip it in
StevenandSarah P.
StevenandSarah P.
Earle, AR
Foodie Expert
Is this stuff as good as the cheesecake??
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Foodie Expert
This dil looks amazing and I love cucumber dill. Where do they sell it?