BY WIND AND WILLOW

included on the box Whether serving it as a cheeseball, a sandwich spread, a potato topper or a salad show stopper . . . you're going to love this little packet of fun! see more...

Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
I have tried many Blt Dips but wind & willow have them all beat by far. So much flavor packed in a pouch. Always a big hit and everyone always asks who made it ! I feel so happy knowing everyone liked my cheeseball !! Best ever !
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I love this line of products. Talk about making an impression! Every time I make the Tuscan olive cheeseball, everyone raves and asks for the "recipe". Always a big hit.
Cleveland, Ga
I haven't tried this one impartial at but I love the Wind and the Willow Dips! I am sure this Is just as good! It's is a good product brand!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good 10/10 would the comes. I love cheese so much and dipping pretzels in this is the best!!!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Foodie Expert
I bought this at a gift shop, and ended up making it for a get together. All the guest really enjoyed it.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Foodie Expert
I have tried many different dips but these are the best!! Also I found out the longer you let it sit like overnight the more intense flavors come out in the taste.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Foodie Expert
This is a really good tasting dip. It's great quality ingredients and it is easy to make. It was well liked at the potluck I took it to
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
This additive for home made cheeseballs is great. So much better than the typical pecan or red pepper.
Dana G.
Dana G.
All of the Wind & Willow Dips are delicious, and I love the BLT flavor! They are so simple to make and such a crowd pleaser!
Averi R.
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Foodie Expert
Is this good? ???????????
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Love cheese balls for holiday snacks. Anyone tried this?
Cleveland, Ga
Has anyone tried this? I know they make awesome dips!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Does this taste good?
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
This sounds delicious! Anyone tried it and does it taste like a BLT???