Winchester
Universal 12-Gauge Shotgun Shells, 100pk

Winchester Universal 12-Gauge Shotgun Shells, 100pk

by Winchester

Start your review of Winchester Universal 12-Gauge Shotgun Shells, 100pk!
How would you rate this product?
Dustin W.
Marietta, OH
Great bang for the buck$! Literally excellent ammunition at an amazing cost, I use this in my remington 870 20 gauge! I pick this up on the regular at my work for $21 a box how can you go wrong!
Halie G.
My favorite shells to get! They are easy to find at your local Walmart. They are very accurate. They have met my expectations and they are very affordable. They are worth the money you spend. I would certainly recommend them!
Jori D.
Peabody, MA
I've only gone shooting once, and don't know much about it, but these bullets worked great!
James C.
Aiken, SC
Winchester Universal 12-Gauge Shotgun Shells, 100pk uploaded by James C.
Love Winchester! Made in the USA quality and pretty good price. Can't go wrong with these!
Jesse G.
springdale
Best shot gun shells ever. I use these for hunting big game and sometimes small game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...