BY CLUB W #11 in Meal & Beverage Delivery Services

Formerly Club W, Winc is global winery revolutionizing the way people discover, buy and share wine. It all starts with our Palate Profile that asks you 6 simple questions about your tastes. From there, you are recommended bottles of wine that match your flavors so you're guaranteed to receive a delicious bottle every time. We are the only wine club where you are in control and it's delivered directly to your office or front door with no commitment.

• How do I redeem my Influenster perk for this? It asks for the red...2 Answers
  • Are the wines that are sent each month full size or sample minis? 1 Answers
  • Is the variety of wines worth it? Or would I find the same wines ...4 Answers
Winc
  • "I was really excited to maybe get to try a new wine, but when I received my BellaVoxBox I realized that you have to purchase two bottles in order to get your free one." in 29 reviews
  • "My boyfriends mother and I love to try new wines, so i would love to try this wine, especially the ones they picked out for you, but they so not deliver to the state I live in!" in 28 reviews
  • "My husband & I live in Italy at the moment & he has fallen in love with going to wine tastings, so I am looking forward to being able to sign up & having choices like this sent directly to our home!" in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a wine drinker, so I'll probably be giving this to one of my friends, but this is a really cool idea, especially for wine enthusiasts!" in 22 reviews
  • "I signed up and purchased my first box in December and received them just in time for New Years and the wines i purchased from their suggestions were great. " in 14 reviews
Andrew N.
Andrew N.
Ive been a club member for many wineries all over the west coast. Club W has a good variety of wine options made by great wine makers and with fruit from good growing regions (Santa Barbera, Paso, Languedoc, Napa, Mendoza). For $13 bottle, i feel the quality and transparency for the wine is a great deal. I also run a wine bar and can tell you that Club W can be much more informative about their wines than some of my distributers and partner wineries. This something you don't see very often in many other wine places, where price becomes a factor of buying rather than what you really want to drink. I call it freedom.

Granted..this is a wine club for causal wine drinkers new and old alike. I use Club W wines for my mid week dinners and to share at larger parties. The quality is much better than the stuff you get at supermarkets and bulk wine dealers. Yes...and the labels are pretty cool. I'm not saying one should judge a book by its cover, but its a nice touch. Wine is art..why not add visual art to your label?

Another tip...please DO NOT soley rely on the personal tasting algorithm. Seriously, if your going to sign up for any wine club in the 1st place you should already have an idea of what you like or appreciate. Do your research. Club W POINTS you to a direction. The rest is up to us as free consumers.

I understand Club W is trying to appeal wine to the masses in a way that doesn't seem pretentious and laidback, non intimidating. This is actually quite the challenge, esp. when someone wants to share wine and the amazing feelings that come with it, but the complexities can wean people away. Esp. doing something like this via technology and social media. I'm stating this because this is very respectable and very mentor like.

Ive never had issues with customer service before and the boxes shipped to me were sturdy and easy to pick up (kudos on the handel). Plus there are dedicated wine flyers that tell you about the wine and recipes to go with it. Wow! No other memberships would do this.

Its good to have something like this to appeal to new and old wine drinkers. The prices are fair, quality is good, and I don't have to question if its worth it to open a bottle for a special occasion or for tuesday dinner.

Rock it!

I've been a member for over a year now. I can skip a month whenever I want, which is great because I don't drink very much. I have skipped 3 months in a row with no problem. Whenever I do need to contact Customer Support, they're super friendly and very helpful. The wines are good, and when I do get that occasional one I don't like, it's used in cooking! Lol, but if you don't like one, they'll credit your account. Each wine comes with an info card and recipe which, to me, is quite awesome. I have no complaints. You do have to order 3 bottles for each shipment (I've ordered up to 12!)... No big deal, I understand this policy, it keeps costs down and they have boxes specifically designed for that amount to make for "safe" shipping for the bottles. And if you want to give a gift to a friend, please read that it says it signs them up for the club and explain that to your friend. Really, if you read the site, it says it plain as day on there. But don't be a bad friend, Just tell your buddy they'll become a member, so, if they don't want to be a monthly member, they will need to call to cancel. Overall, I love this club! I never used to like red wine, but now I know it's only a specific variety I don't like, lol. I'm a happy customer!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Green Bay, WI
Originally, I would have given Winc 5 stars. Their price points, wine selection, quick delivery, discounts, and skip a month option are great. But as many other reviewers have mentioned their customer service is lacking. Me and my boyfriend both have a subscription to Winc, 2 subscriptions is a bit excessive so in an attempt to cancel one of the accounts the customer service rep repeatedly offered discounts on future wine orders instead of cancelling the account as we requested multiple times. I still haven't come to a solution/conclusion, after so much frustration I just ended the call with the representative. Cancelling the debit card on file with your Winc subscription is probably the least stressful way to get your subscription closed with this company, unfortunately.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
Its a subscription club. You get a monthly box. Most of the negative reviews seem to be saying how this company tricked them, but its on the front page! I've been ordering from Winc/Club W for almost 2 years and nothing but great things to say. Wine is great, and skipping a month is easy! I often skip so I can order $150 to get 20% off and free shipping! Sometimes I order more, especially during holidays. Much better wine than the local supermarket, and cheaper than our local wine shop. Never had an issue with their satisfaction guarantee either. Definitely had some wines I've hated, but Winc refunds my money for that bottle. It's allowed me to try so much. I now know I love Spanish wines! Great club!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love ClubW however now it is called Winc. Have been doing it since summer of last year and only did it to try it but loved it so I have stuck with it. I prefer their whites though. You take a quiz on what your taste preferences are and they send you wines according to your pallet. You can choose how many red and how many white. If you let them choose for you it is cheaper but you can choose your own which is what I do now but it is more expensive. The cheapest is $13. Love it and you can also skip or cancel at any time. You can also get your box early if you don't want to wait till your normal shipping date.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Nashville, TN
I really loved this service! I moved into a very wine intelligent community having very little wine experience. Wine helped me figure out what I liked and why and show up to dinner parties with funky wines that no one else had heard of.
The only downside was that I had a hard time with getting it delivered. You(rightly) have to have some one 21 or older sign for it. Since I could have it delivered to my workplace I would have it sent to my house. But it was always delivered midday and I would miss it. It'd be nice if you could more easily schedule the time of delivery.
Lowanda J.
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
Happy Hour Expert
What can I say? Club Wine, which has recently changed their name to Winc, is the best subscription wine service out there! They select wine specifically for your individual palate based on a short survey. Their selection is endless, and starting at only $13 a bottle, what's not to love? I love the descriptive videos they supply from expert wine connoisseurs. Delivered to your door step in as little as 2 days. Oh, and each wine comes paired with a recipe card and a fact sheet with suggestions of when and how to serve it.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
I cannot rave enough about Winc!! They send such personlized wines straight to my house, and give me the ability to select how many bottles I'd like and configure how many of white or reds I'd like. Whenever I've needed to pause or cancel a subscription, I've always been treated with great customer experiences. They even send you an email after your conversation with customer service and you can rate them and even 'gift' them a gift card for lunch or coffee. Such a great company!!
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Germantown
Stay away from this company. The taste profile thing is a joke, out of all the wines I have ever had, these were some of the worst tasting that I have had. Then when I tried to cancel the service they offered me credit for 1 of the bottles, I declined, asked them to cancel my membership. Then they send me a $50 order of more wine that I don't want. This company is very bad, stay away, far away. You are better asking people in the wine store which wines is good.
Mary A.
Mary A.
The wine variety and prices were great when I used Winc, but the biggest hassle was trying to get my delivery in a timely fashion. Because there is alcohol in the delivery, FedEx requires someone to be home to sign for the package and that's nearly impossible for me as I'm always working when my shipments are delivered. I'd be interested in trying it again if I could schedule my deliveries for a day of the week or time when I knew I would be home.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Mapleton, IA
I'm a person that don't drink wine very often so I was wondering if I should go online and sign up for it ?
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
I have been curious about Club W for a while now and I was wondering if it is worth it? What would you say are some positives/negatives?
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Is the variety of wines worth it? Or would I find the same wines in my local liquor store?
jenny n.
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I am trying to use the code for a free bottle of wine to try, but at the checkout it is charging me for the three bottles of wine, even though I put one in the cart. Do we have to buy three bottles? The coupon code only deducted $19, but I still have to pay $29.41
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Have anyone tried this wine? And did you like the taste?