BY WINC

Winc makes great wine and delivers it straight to your doorstep. Start your wine journey with Winc’s Palate Profile quiz that asks you 6 simple questions about your tastes. From there, you are recommended bottles of wine that match your palate so you’re guaranteed to receive brands you'll love. see more...

• Does this app really works?2 Answers
  • How do I redeem my Influenster perk for this? It asks for...2 Answers
  • I was looking into signing up for Winc and I went through...2 Answers
Buy on Winc

Start your review of Winc!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I was really excited to maybe get to try a new wine, but when I received my BellaVoxBox I realized that you have to purchase two bottles in order to get your free one." in 29 reviews
  • "My boyfriends mother and I love to try new wines, so i would love to try this wine, especially the ones they picked out for you, but they so not deliver to the state I live in!" in 28 reviews
  • "My husband & I live in Italy at the moment & he has fallen in love with going to wine tastings, so I am looking forward to being able to sign up & having choices like this sent directly to our home!" in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a wine drinker, so I'll probably be giving this to one of my friends, but this is a really cool idea, especially for wine enthusiasts!" in 22 reviews
  • "Cant wait to taste some wine :) It helps me get through my day and there's nothing like a great bottle of wine to wind down after a hard day :)" in 14 reviews
Zion, IL
This is a subscription box service right to your door. you are able to fill out a taste survey when you sign up which is great so they are able to see what you like. The wines were good but some selections sent were just awful but hey was able to determine what I enjoyed from selections that were sent. Your able to suspend or cancel shipments/ subscription.
Unless you love dry wine, I do not recommend. I filled out the flavor survey and no where did it ask if I like sweet or dry wine. My first couple of shipments went to waste because they were all too dry. I had to go in and hand pick all of my wines in order to make sure I got sweet and this was not an easy process since I had to click on each individual wine to read the page and see if it was sweet wine. Even the semi-sweet was too dry for me and wines that I like from the liquor store typically were not that enjoyable. Perhaps I have poor taste in wine, but if your looking for semi-sweet to sweet wine by normal wine and spirits store standards this is not the subscription for you. I cancelled because it was not worth the work of finding sweet wines myself on the site to add (kind of defeats the purpose of them curating my selection) and even many of the sweet wines were not fantastic.
Dania Beach, FL
I received a gift certificate for a wedding present!

Pros:
-wine delivered to your door
-unique wine
-good prices range
-reviews to base decision on

Cons:
-signature for package (I understand why obviously but it’s hard with work)
-minimal choices
-can find some of the wines in stores now
I subscribed to this last year and LOVE it! I love wine and I usually stuck with my same handful of favorites but this let's me try different ones and I've found many new favorites! It's super convenient and totally worth the cost which is reasonably priced and you get your money's worth! I do have a coupon for anyone that's interested and they do offer a referral program! It's super customizable and easy to cancel or skip!
Northglenn, CO
Winc is wines are okay - but i don’t see much of a quality difference compared to similar prices in the liquor store. I’d only do this if you really don’t drink wine much.
Olney, MD
Not as many options as I would like and kind of pricy. Overall I like the wines I get and they are good quality. Having to be home for the delivery is a pain in the ass.
Columbus, OH
Used Winc a couple times and it’s not an easy site to use. It was hard to even sign up for the subscription but it’s even harder to cancel the subscription. I had to do the online chat to cancel they don’t give you an option to do yourself which is a pain and then they really don’t want to let you cancel so it was a bad experience. I won’t order again. Although the wine was good I’ll stick to Trader Joe’s.
Portland, TX
Winc has flourished my wine knowledge! My local liquor store is very limited on the brands of wine it carries and for that reason I’ve always struggle to find a wine I liked. More often than not I would buy a bottle, have a taste and end up pouring the rest down the sink. With Winc I can completely personalize my taste preferences/budget and have access to wine from some of the best vineyards!
Brandon, FL
I got this for a gift. I love that you get wine and presents 🎁. The wine was good. I picked 1 each of red and white. Some of the other things in the box were just ok (like a bracelet and snacks). This is a good gift box 📦
Philadelphia
Winc allows you to select wines you could or do enjoy and gives you a selection every box of what they think you would enjoy. This allows me to get out of my comfort zone while staying the realms of what I enjoy. It’s not over the top expensive and gets me excited to try new wines every time I see the box!
Mapleton, IA
I'm a person that don't drink wine very often so I was wondering if I should go online and sign up for it ?
Sterling, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is the variety of wines worth it? Or would I find the same wines in my local liquor store?
Wood Ridge
I have been curious about Club W for a while now and I was wondering if it is worth it? What would you say are some positives/negatives?
Kansas City, MO
Have anyone tried this wine? And did you like the taste?

Winc

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email