BY WINC

Winc, formerly Club W, makes great wine and delivers it straight to your doorstep. Start your wine journey with Winc’s Palate Profile quiz that asks you 6 simple questions about your tastes. From there, you are recommended bottles of wine that match your palate so you’re guaranteed to receive brands you'll love.

• Does this app really works?1 Answers
  • How do I redeem my Influenster perk for this? It asks for...2 Answers
  • Are the wines that are sent each month full size or sampl...1 Answers
Buy on Winc
  • "I was really excited to maybe get to try a new wine, but when I received my BellaVoxBox I realized that you have to purchase two bottles in order to get your free one." in 29 reviews
  • "My boyfriends mother and I love to try new wines, so i would love to try this wine, especially the ones they picked out for you, but they so not deliver to the state I live in!" in 28 reviews
  • "My husband & I live in Italy at the moment & he has fallen in love with going to wine tastings, so I am looking forward to being able to sign up & having choices like this sent directly to our home!" in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a wine drinker, so I'll probably be giving this to one of my friends, but this is a really cool idea, especially for wine enthusiasts!" in 22 reviews
  • "Cant wait to taste some wine :) It helps me get through my day and there's nothing like a great bottle of wine to wind down after a hard day :)" in 14 reviews
Emma M.
Horrific customer experience.
The wines were fine; good for the price, however after receiving my first shipment I just wasn't so impressed that I wanted to continue with my subscription; would have maybe tried it again at a later point.
However, after three months of attempting to cancel my subscriptions, they failed to do so. They have an option to 'skip a month', so I was continuously doing this, until I got a paypal email that I had been billed for a shipment- uhoh! I was straight on to customer service, who admitted their error, and advised I would have to pay a 'restocking fee' to cancel. This seemed unfair, however I finally acceded as I felt as though I was speaking to a wall and not going to get anywhere. Then they sent the wine and billed me fully anyway, not refunding me the promised amount. I called back, and the same customer service agent disputed what we had discussed, and put me on hold for her to re-listen to our conversation. 20 minutes later, I am on here to warn anybody and everybody to avoid. The wine is fine, but if you have any issues with the service, or God forbid wish to cancel, it is not a customer service team that is going to help you at all.
ashlee p.
I ordered wine from Winc using and exclusive $25 off coupon I got from Influenster last Friday! Three bottles of quality shipped straight to my door for less than $25 total! It arrived less than a week later (even after a holiday) and I think this is the best home delivery service ever. Winc has amazing perks and discounts and really has me expanding my palette! I unfortunately had to dock a star because if i didn’t have a coupon I wouldn’t be able to afford this service! Winc
Jasmin M.
Temple, TX
So I actually really love this site! The best thing about it is that you can pick it out yourself or let the website itself pick the wines for you. The site also has what you can pair each wine with that will make it taste better. And if you ever need help you can TEXT customer service and they are AMAZING at getting back to you and helping with what you need. (Uploaded one of the wines I was sent with my personal pics)
Jamie S.
Richmond
Wine selection is pretty limited once you get a few months into it.  They advertised a large selection of international wines, but they mostly have California - which is fine, but not a lot of variety and after a few months of seeming like I was tasting the same wines, I'm not sure they don't take the same wines and rebottle for a different look.  Not impressed.  Haven't tried to cancel yet bc it was a gift subscription, so I keep skipping months.  My recommendation is to avoid. You can get better wines for a better price at your local Wine Store or even grocery.  I find Wegmans has a nice price point selection of quality wines.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I tried Winc because I had a promo code from Influenster that brought my first order down to $30 for 4 bottles of wine- definitely worth it! I liked the quiz and that I received two varieties I had never tried before. If you are just starting out with wine and learning what you like, this could be a good way to do it with minimal mental effort. My order even came with a book that had the ABCs of wine and offered a little surface level education, and I've also received an e-mail with a recipe suggestion to pair with one of my wines. These little touches keep that new purchase dopamine boost going even after I've received my order. So far I've tried one of my new wines and while I'm not wowed, I am quite pleased.

I removed one star just because there are plenty of local wine stores in my area where I could go to get recommendations for good wines in the $13 range (which is the price of the "Winc Featured" bottles), not have to buy 4 bottles, and be supporting my local economy. I also live in an area with a lot of wineries, which makes me feel extra guilty about ordering in wine from out of state. I also wish there was the option to customize how often to receive orders. Since Winc allows you to skip months, I will probably keep my membership going for now and just skip until I want more variety in my wine game again.
Samantha S.
Palatine , IL
I was excited to try a wine delivery service because I wanted to explore my options and try new types of wines. I was a little disappointed in their selection, as I wish they offered some more sweet white wine varieties. However, the varieties I tried were just okay. I was glad to try this on a promo code instead of full price. I like that you can skip the month if you aren't interested and it is somewhat easy to cancel if you change your mind.

I would definitely recommend setting the delivery address to an office so that someone can sign for it if you are unavailable - otherwise it may be difficult to coordinate receiving.
Veronica V.
This has been one of the worst experiences for me.
I used Winc or a while but the last bottle they sent me broke as I was trying to open it. It cut my thump very bad and I had to see a doctor because of it. I was lucky not to lose sensation in my thump but it still hurts after 2 weeks.

I contacted the company and showed them the picture but they didn’t give me a refund or offered to pay for my expenses. They said I could ship them the products I still have (paying for shipping) and that they would give me a refund of what they received.

This was a very very dangerous experience and the company showed its true colors. It has a bad service and they sell cheap dangerous wine bottles. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Edgar G.
West Chicago, IL
If it wasn't for the fact that I am not as big of a wine person as I thought I was, id still be all over this service. They try their best to send you wine that will best fit your taste buds through a small survey. I loved my first order and it arrived in well protected box. They also have an unlimited "skip a month" option. So if this is out of your budget for the month or just don't want it that month, its an easy click of a button. The wines I received I love by the way. They really know how to narrow it down. Keep in mind, monthly membership does vary per wine selection.
Amanda A.
I was liking this company just fine until the day I tried to cancel my membership.  It is very difficult to cancel your membership.   You MUST talk to a customer service rep, who CONTINUALLY asks if you know about their "skip a month" program and that you can always skip a month on and on and on.  After repeatedly saying I just need to cancel, they continue to ask if I am positive.  Clearly I was and they continue to talk.  I have talked to two different reps in order to finally get my membership cancelled.  I think this is absolutely ridiculous!   Poor customer service is forcing the customer to listen to someone try to persuade them out of their choice.  A choice I made because I no longer have the luxury of spending $40 or a more a month on wine.  So if you sign up for this service please understand that it is very difficult to cancel!
Kara K.
New Orleans
I love winc! I actually just joined and got my first shipment and one bottle I didn’t like and they say never pay for a bottle you don’t like so I told them and they gave me credit for the bottle! Their customer service is great! They pick the wine for you or you can pick as many bottles as you want and free shipping! So far I love it. And if you aren’t home you can easily have it held at a FedEx store or a Walgreens
Betsy B.
Mapleton, IA
I'm a person that don't drink wine very often so I was wondering if I should go online and sign up for it ?
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I am trying to use the code for a free bottle of wine to try, but at the checkout it is charging me for the three bottles of wine, even though I put one in the cart. Do we have to buy three bottles? The coupon code only deducted $19, but I still have to pay $29.41
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is the variety of wines worth it? Or would I find the same wines in my local liquor store?
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
I have been curious about Club W for a while now and I was wondering if it is worth it? What would you say are some positives/negatives?
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Have anyone tried this wine? And did you like the taste?