Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go

by Manhattan Toy

The beloved infant stim-mobile is now available on the go! We've turned the award-winning infant stim-mobile into a compact, easy to attach stroller mobile. This mobile features six reversible cards that contain stimulating high-contrast images that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go!
Mika R.
seattle, wa
This is one of the best things we bought for our very active baby. Kept her interest and you can move it anywhere you go
TorontoMom *.
Bradford, ON
This was a great mobile for both my babies, as they would coo just staring at the images.
Jen B.
Espanola, ON
This mobile hold up thus far in terms of quality. While it's just a thick paper with a coating, it's pretty durable. We put it on the car seat when we go for a walk to keep our baby busy, as she is too small to forward face in the stroller yet. It doesn't swing around which is a bit of a bummer unless the wind catches it just right or we spin it. For its price (~ $12CAD) its well made and pleasing to little baby's eyes. I like how you can change the pictures from black and white to colour as baby's vision inprovea.
julie B.
Surrey, BC
I got this for my son when he was young for his car seat because of the high contrast designs. When first born, babies can only see black and white so he was very intrigue but this toy. The clip isn’t great, as it can easily come off. We don’t use it in the car seat anymore, but my son still enjoys to look at the contrasting designs.

Looking for your answer?