Wilton Yellow Candy Melts, 12 oz uploaded by Courtney B.Wilton Yellow Candy Melts, 12 oz uploaded by Rosie O.

BY WILTON

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah G.
Valdosta, GA
Love that the color is so bright. I have to use SO MUCZh food coloring when I do my own. Great for my Halloween molds. They just don’t reheat very well (so work fast). Recommended, especially if you find them on sale!
Charu S.
Miamisburg, OH
I did not like the taste of candy melts, it was way too sweet for me. Also, it was very thick after melting. I find it would have been way much easier if I would have worked with chocolate instead. Disappointed with the product. Bought yellow and blue candy melts and both are just sitting in my pantry.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i love to use this brand of candy melt for my cake pops they work so well and taste amazing i also try these on pretelz it tastes soo good
Courtney B.
These are great for making cute desserts for parties and stuff, but definitely tastes really fake. Not like real chocolate.