Wilton® White Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips

by Wilton

FD-ICING POUCH DEC W TIP WHT 8

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilton® White Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips!
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wilton® White Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips uploaded by Dee L.
Great for decorating cupcakes and birthday cakes! Frosting tastes really good as well! You can purchase this for under $5 at Food Lion‎, wal mart, or target. I highly recommend using this on your cakes and I’ll continue to purchase them! Wilton® White Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips❤️
N Las Vegas, NV
Wilton is a good brand to begin with. The taste was just a little off. However, this product, being ready to use, is so convenient.
Germantown, KY
I just recently tried this on cupcakes for my grandson's birthday I didn't like the flavor and the icing was watery I'll have to pass on using it again
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The icing packets are fun and easy to use but they can get messy. Little kids can help frost cookies or cakes with these because nothing sharp is on this that would hurt them these have amazing flavor too. The only downside is they do make a mess.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy using the pouch to decorate the cupcakes and cookies I make during the holiday season. No mess, easy to use and the tip on it makes it a breeze to make it look professional.
Racine, WI
Wilton is one of my favorite go to brands when it comes to baking. These ready to use pouches are brilliant. So easy to use, so practical!
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Saw this in stop and shop also at Walmart i am dying to try it will be trying it soon to decorate for a birthday party love how its small and brings the utensils nothing separate that i will have to buy in order to use it.
I really love the ease of these "ready to use" pouches. If I really want a GREAT tasting decorator frosting I might make something from scratch. But these handy pouches with tips are perfect for a quick birthday treat for my kids to take to school or even for a last minute party. Often I keep one on hand just for a quick dessert/ last minute party.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I use these on my cupcakes and cakes that I make for my family and friends! They are delicious and aren't expensive at all!
Shawnee, OK
Not a fan. It just doesn't taste like the stuff from the can, and definitely doesn't taste home made

Looking for your answer?