BY WILTON

Buy on Walmart
Lynn B.
These come in different flavors and colors. They are convenient and easy to melt. I stock up at JoAnn’s when they are on sale. These aren’t expensive and it’s a good size bag. These are tasty to munch on when you want candy.
Piper R.
Beaverton, OR
LOVE this product! I buy it at Michaels or JoAnn’s, but you can probably find it at any craft or baking shop! They melt so smooth and are perfect for dipping cake pops, drizzling on treats, and making your own fun shapes and colors of chocolates! My kitchen isn’t complete without this!
Emily C.
Boston, MA
Candy Melts are a must whenever I bake. I bake at least three times a month and I always make sure I restock on candy melts whenever possible. They are very easy to use and melt. When I make cake pops and oreo truffles, the candy melts are great!!
Xenia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this products. My mother and intend to do treat tables for parties and this product has become like my best friend. I use it for oreos, pretzels, rice crispies and more.
Bonnie F.
Wilton Candy Melts are terrific. I won't use any other brand. They come in a variety of flavors and colors and can be used to make candy, frost cookies, and make cake pops. They are very affordable and you can have a lot of family fun making things together. The taste is incredible. I melt mine down in the microwave instead of the stove.
Courtney J.
I use candy melts all the time and Wilton is by far my favorite. I make Oreo truffles a lot. I also love covering everything possible in chocolate. These melt quickly and easily. They're smooth and almost fool proof. The chocolate dries quickly and it's so smooth and beautiful. Wilton candy melts are the best. They're also really affordable. I HIGHLY recommend these to anyone wanting to melt chocolate or make candy.
Lia A.
Flint, MI
Christmas Fun For The Holidays!!!!!! Wilton Candy Melts! Comes in different Colors & different Flavors Even Every Holiday. They taste great, melts just right, easy to do. You can use these Candys for everything. There are several ways of melting these Chocolates. Pick out the colors you want, Take 2 Saucepans, 1 big one and one small one, but make sure they can be stacked together, but not literally where they get stuck together, or you can use a Chocolate Melter, there are several Companys that sell Chocolate warmers, even Wilton makes one. I always have 2 of them, because, that way I can melt to different colors. if you use the sauce pan technique, make sure you don't get water spilled in the chocolate, it will ruin it. Your going to take your bottom saucepan fill it 1/3 of water just enough for the heat to warm up the top saucepan that has your chocolate in it. Place it on your stove and place on low heat setting. When it starts melting, stir, stir, stir, until it becomes melted all the way. Now, for the Fun Part, you can use rod pretzels or the smaller prezels and dip into the chocolate. After coating your prezels, place on a cookie pan, after you fill up your pan, place in freezer for 10 minutes, this will make the chocolate hard and will keep your chocolate on the prezels. After freezing for 10 minutes, take your bowl where your going to keep your prezels in and you can pore all your prezels in the bowl. Refrigerate until your ready to use. You can also use Chocolate Molds, due the same technique, but this time your going to take a spatula and spread the chocolate in your molds, Freeze than tap out your chocolate out of the chocolate molds, they will come out if the chocolate to set. I have never had a problem with these chocolates, i use them every year. I definitely recoomend these Wilton Chocolate Melts, its fun for the family to do together.
Tamara J.
Wilton White Candy Melts are a staple in my pantry! They melt down so smooth and creamy and they are perfect for dipping strawberries and cake pops, but also for making peppermint bark and my favorite unicorn bark!!! I love these!!!
Shanique B.
Brooklyn, NY
Listen! my cake pops are nothing without these candy melts and i get a great consistency when i melt them down plus they don't burn! awesome sauce! however it is a bit sweet so i reduce the amount of sugar i use in my batter from the get go. For the price and color variety it's absolutely worth it.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I tried using white chocolate before these and it's just not the same. Regular melting white chocolate burns and you can't reheat it, these candy melts are designed for just that. They stay hotter longer so you can work with them easily, and they reheat without changing consistencies. It takes baking and cake pop decorating to a whole new level. I find mine at Michaels but you can also get them at Walmart I hear.

PRO TIP: use a little bit of vegetable oil with your candy melts and it gives it a smoothr consistency :)
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
are these good for making cake balls?