Wilton White Candy Melts

Are there any good candy melts other than Wilton's? I'm looking for one that melts nicely and coats cakeballs smoothly. Wilton White Candy Melts is my normal but I want to switch it up a bit
are these good for making cake balls?
Start your review of Wilton White Candy Melts!
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
A must have for all your candy making needs! I typically use this when making cake pops. They’re very easy to work with and melt very quickly! It comes in a variety of colors, which is very convenient.
Deborah C.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wilton White Candy Melts uploaded by Deborah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how smooth these Candy Melts are. The bright white were the perfect shade for the stars for my cupcake flag display. I have used the melts on numerous projects, and won't use another brand! They are very economical and I always recommend others yo use this Wilton brand!
Rocio  R.
Tooele, UT
Wilton White Candy Melts uploaded by Rocio  R.
These are great. They melt good and taste good very easy to work with. I highly recommend them
Rylee F.
Minooka, IL
I bake a lot and Wilton Candy Melts are always my go-to. They melt really nicely and coat whatever I’m dipped nicely as well. White is perfect for Oreo cake balls, which are everyone’s favorite!
Stephanie C.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wilton White Candy Melts uploaded by Stephanie C.
This taste amazing! I used these to make chocolate covered strawberries, covered pretzel rods and Rice Krispies !! My family really enjoyed them💕😋Wilton White Candy Melts
Renee H.
S Ozone Park, NY
Amazing candy melts! These come in a variety of colors and when on sale you can get a bag for $1.99 at Michaels or your local corporate craft store. I use this as the coating for cake pops and the primary chocolate for chocolate lollipops. They’re pretty easy to melt. Don’t go crazy for a double boiler just pop it in the microwave for one minute & after that every 30 seconds after till everything is melted.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Wilton White Candy Melts uploaded by Shatoya W.
I use this chocolate to bake almost everything! Lol and it comes out amazing every time !
Tina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Their candy melts are perfect for when you want to make some cakepops. So many different colors and a few yummy flavors. They heat up very well and the chocolate is still great even after you reheat it.
Linda A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love using this on little slices of bananas and/or apples. Some buyers seem to have trouble with it, but for me I've only put them in the microwave and set it for about one minute at a time. The trick, I believe, is to pull them out of the microwave and stir them occasionally during the cooking process because otherwise, giving only a visual inspection, they appear not to be ready for dipping. Use some care and I believe you will have success. Everybody in my family loves the flavor. I can't attest to using them in a chocolate fountain as I have not tried that.
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Wilton White Candy Melts are a staple in my pantry! They melt down so smooth and creamy and they are perfect for dipping strawberries and cake pops, but also for making peppermint bark and my favorite unicorn bark!!! I love these!!!