Wilton W710776 Sprinkles 2.5 Ounces-Rainbow Jimmies

WILTON-Jimmies Sprinkles, Give your cakes; cupcakes; cookies and more a little flourish! This package contains one 2-1/2 ounce resalable container of Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkles, Made in USA, Dimensions:, Height: 3, 5, Width: 1, 75, Depth: 1, 75 SKU: NMG76503

Do the colors from these run when mixing them into a batter or dough?
Haven't been able to find them in a long time. Anyone know where to get them?
Start your review of Wilton W710776 Sprinkles 2.5 Ounces-Rainbow Jimmies!
I am always baking cupcakes and using sprinkles! I recently used these on some cupcakes I made and everyone loved them!
Brooklyn, NY
It is really good at decorating you cake 🎂 or your cupcake 🧁 on top of the frosting 🧁. It is really yummy 😋 you could eat it with or without putting it on the cake/cupcake both ways tastes good. There are different varieties but I most go for the this one because it is simple and good.
Friendship , ME
Wilton W710776 Sprinkles 2.5 Ounces-Rainbow Jimmies uploaded by Heidi J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a favorite at Nana and Bumpa house. Delicious, fun little Jimmies! Wilton W710776 Sprinkles 2.5 Ounces-Rainbow Jimmies Thank you for many years of smiles!
Sylvania, OH
These sprinkles are good. They're very colorful and the variety of colors makes them good for many different occasions. They also taste good. I would recommend them.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Love using these sprinkles on cake and cookies makes them look colorful 😊 use them all the time.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I use this on everything. This is so good. I love the texture of it. People should try this. Don't say no unless you have tried it
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best brand for bake? WILTON! All you need for a cake, cupcake, cake decorating, etc, with their things feel like a professional lol
Hightstown, NJ
The taste is very good. They look so good on cupcakes, cakes, and ice cream. Our family loves wilton products and the kids love eating it even by themselves.
Wilton is aways the best. I use all of wilton products when I bake and I love to bake in fact I am the owner of Carol Sells Cakes we are on Facebook look us up for all your cake and cupcake need. We want to hear from all of you! So go like our page today!!!
San Leandro, CA
It is amazing how much better your frosting capabilities look when you add sprinkles!!! Sprinkles are pure sugar mixed with coloring. What's not to love? Not healthy at all, but that's not why you eat them. ;)