Wilton W710776 Sprinkles 2.5 Ounces-Rainbow Jimmies uploaded by Lora M.

BY WILTON #6 in Sprinkles & Decorations

WILTON-Jimmies Sprinkles, Give your cakes; cupcakes; cookies and more a little flourish! This package contains one 2-1/2 ounce resalable container of Rainbow Jimmies Sprinkles, Made in USA, Dimensions:, Height: 3, 5, Width: 1, 75, Depth: 1, 75 SKU: NMG76503 see more...

• Haven't been able to find them in a long time. Anyone know where ...6 Answers
  • Wilton W710776 Sprinkles 2.5 Ounces-Rainbow Jimmies Anyone know w...1 Answers
  • Do the colors from these run when mixing them into a batter or do...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sprinkles are good. They're very colorful and the variety of colors makes them good for many different occasions. They also taste good. I would recommend them.
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
I love using these for baking cakes or cupcakes. I'm baking my son's birthday cake this year and of course there will be tons of sprinkles because who could turn down some sprinkles?
Carol S.
Wilton is aways the best. I use all of wilton products when I bake and I love to bake in fact I am the owner of Carol Sells Cakes we are on Facebook look us up for all your cake and cupcake need. We want to hear from all of you! So go like our page today!!!
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
It is amazing how much better your frosting capabilities look when you add sprinkles!!!

Sprinkles are pure sugar mixed with coloring. What's not to love? Not healthy at all, but that's not why you eat them. ;)
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
This is great to use when you are baking and you want to add a little bit of decoration to your desert. This is something you can use to make your desert look very fun and festive.
Justyne D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love them! Great price, you can find them at Walmart, so also very convenient! They are exactly what you would expect with a sprinkle- pretty but don't have any funky taste to them!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I am a Baker and love to use sprinkles on my products. It adds just an extra touch something is leaving. They are not expensive so I frequently purchase them!
Stephanie P.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are the most tasty sprinkles ever made! They don't leave a weird after taste in your mouth. Out of all the sprinkles, these are the ones you should get.
sindy i.
Hightstown, NJ
The taste is very good. They look so good on cupcakes, cakes, and ice cream. Our family loves wilton products and the kids love eating it even by themselves.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good almost every time I make cupcakes or cakes I like to sprinkle these on it for the finishing product, it's also good if its added in pudding
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
Haven't been able to find them in a long time. Anyone know where to get them?
Megan P.
San Ramon, CA
Do the colors from these run when mixing them into a batter or dough?
Kayla R.