BY WILTON #5 in Sprinkles & Decorations

It is excellent for filling brightly colored designs on cakes cookies and cupcakes. Controlling the flow is easy with the flip-top shaker bottle. Bottle contains 3-1/4 ounces. Many colors available. Certified Kosher. see more...

• How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis. 3 Answers
Tina S.
I have used Wilton Sugar Sprinkles and Wilton Baking products for years and I have never been disappointed. Wilton Sugar Sprinkles are the perfect accent to cupcakes and decorated cookies. Regardless of the color of the sprinkles, there is no bad flavor or aftertaste with this product.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have quite a few different kinds of this brands sprinkles they are all so decadent looking and I always get compliments on how pretty they are. I bought mine for very cheap at Home Goods.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have a bunch of these sugar sprinkles in a variety of colors and I love how pretty they look! They almost look like glitter when you put them on desserts. They don't taste that bad since sometimes sprinkles don't always taste the best. These are cheap too so you get a lot of use for a small amount!
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are just the perfect extra little touch over any dessert. These taste really good especially when paired with cool whip, ice cream, or vanilla buttercream icing. I use wilton sprinkes all the time over desserts it makes everything look better and it gives a little extra bit of sweetness.
Shannon F.
I like these more than sanding sugar, because they have kind of a reflective quality to them (if you've ever cooked sugar, you know what I mean). I'm not a fan of the crunch, but that's just a personal preference. They also come in so many colors, and if you need a very specific color they're easy to color with food coloring!
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
I like to use these sprinkles on my cupcakes for an inexpensive and easy way to make them look cute in a short amount of time for any party. I always keep these sprinkles on hand for decorating.
Samantha M.
I have a passion for baking, and Wilton is my choice for baking supplies. I did some simple cupcakes with a variety of colors and these sprinkles are perfect, not too sweet or grainy, in my opinion. I love Wilton products!
Savanna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always use Wilton sprinkles on my cupcakes and cakes that I make. I like the taste and they just make baking so much more fun with kids, cause they enjoy picking their favorite colors and sprinkling them.
Rachael L.
These sprinkles are so great when thy come out of the bottle! They don't pill out everywhere! I used these to make "Frozen" cupcakes and they actually, much to my dismay, had really good sugary flavor!!!
Jenny H.
We bought these to decorate cupcakes for our daughter's Frozen-themed birthday party and they were PERFECT. They gave the perfect "ice sugar" look and were easy to use and didn't make a mess at all. I would highly recommend these!
Aimee B.
How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis.