Wilton W710-7-50 Sugar Sprinkles 3.25 Ounces

It is excellent for filling brightly colored designs on cakes cookies and cupcakes. Controlling the flow is easy with the flip-top shaker bottle. Bottle contains 3-1/4 ounces. Many colors available. Certified Kosher.

Do these bleed over time?
How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis.
Start your review of Wilton W710-7-50 Sugar Sprinkles 3.25 Ounces!
Monica P.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is easy to use. Just sprinkle where you want it to go. I personally don't like the way they taste but they do look great on either a cupcake or just a regular cake.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
These sprinkles are good. They're a really pretty color. It's a nice shade of blue. They also taste good. I would recommend them.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
These work so well at adding extra color to baked goods. If you put them inside your cake the color will bleed due to the heat, but they look amazing on top of frosting or dipped pretzels. Love these!!
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
I like to use these sprinkles on my cupcakes for an inexpensive and easy way to make them look cute in a short amount of time for any party. I always keep these sprinkles on hand for decorating.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,926 reviews
This is a great set of sprinkles! We always inside them to decorate out cakes ! They taste great!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
2,076 reviews
These are cute little sugar sprinkles and they worked perfectly for Hanukkah cookies and cupcakes! They are affordable and come in a nice size bottle, what more could you want?
Terra B.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,545 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
We use these little sprinkles to decorate our hot chocolate & Christmas cookies! They’re delicious and cute! I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something light!
April A.
West olive, MI
We bought these just a week or so ago to go on cupcakes, very pretty and the stayed on the cupcakes really well!
Madison B.
Pfafftown, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have quite a few different kinds of this brands sprinkles they are all so decadent looking and I always get compliments on how pretty they are. I bought mine for very cheap at Home Goods.
Donette F.
Patterson, LA
Wilton sugar sprinkles are the perfect consistency. They aren't thick and crunchy like other brands.