BY WILTON #5 in Sprinkles & Decorations

It is excellent for filling brightly colored designs on cakes cookies and cupcakes. Controlling the flow is easy with the flip-top shaker bottle. Bottle contains 3-1/4 ounces. Many colors available. Certified Kosher. see more...

• How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis. 3 Answers
Tina S.
I have used Wilton Sugar Sprinkles and Wilton Baking products for years and I have never been disappointed. Wilton Sugar Sprinkles are the perfect accent to cupcakes and decorated cookies. Regardless of the color of the sprinkles, there is no bad flavor or aftertaste with this product.
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have quite a few different kinds of this brands sprinkles they are all so decadent looking and I always get compliments on how pretty they are. I bought mine for very cheap at Home Goods.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
These sprinkles are good. They're a really pretty color. It's a nice shade of blue. They also taste good. I would recommend them.
April A.
West Olive, MI
We bought these just a week or so ago to go on cupcakes, very pretty and the stayed on the cupcakes really well!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Looks so delicate and pretty on cupcakes or cakes or cake pops perfect for all your decorating needs
Monica P.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is easy to use. Just sprinkle where you want it to go. I personally don't like the way they taste but they do look great on either a cupcake or just a regular cake.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
Wilton makes great sprinkles. We sell them where I work so they're the brand I buy, and they come in a rainbow of colors. Great for coating cupcake icing or cake pops.
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this product to put on my cupcake and I love it! The cupcakes that have these sprinkles at bake sales are a huge hit! I don't purchase sprinkles from any other brand besides wilton sugar sprinkles!
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
These are great on cupcakes or cakes and the colors are always great. I like them
Danielle C.
Tucson, Az
I use the sprinkles on my baked goods all the time. They come out easily and aren't too chunky so they don't break your teeth.
Aimee B.
How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis.