Wilton W710-7-50 Sugar Sprinkles 3.25 Ounces uploaded by Karyn C.

BY WILTON #4 in Sprinkles & Decorations

It is excellent for filling brightly colored designs on cakes cookies and cupcakes. Controlling the flow is easy with the flip-top shaker bottle. Bottle contains 3-1/4 ounces. Many colors available. Certified Kosher. see more...

• How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Looking to make your cupcakes your brownies or any other dessert. P then this is the product for you. It's easy it's convenient it's quick and you can keep it in your pantry all year round
Tina S.
I have used Wilton Sugar Sprinkles and Wilton Baking products for years and I have never been disappointed. Wilton Sugar Sprinkles are the perfect accent to cupcakes and decorated cookies. Regardless of the color of the sprinkles, there is no bad flavor or aftertaste with this product.
Dana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have a bunch of these sugar sprinkles in a variety of colors and I love how pretty they look! They almost look like glitter when you put them on desserts. They don't taste that bad since sometimes sprinkles don't always taste the best. These are cheap too so you get a lot of use for a small amount!
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
These are just the perfect extra little touch over any dessert. These taste really good especially when paired with cool whip, ice cream, or vanilla buttercream icing. I use wilton sprinkes all the time over desserts it makes everything look better and it gives a little extra bit of sweetness.
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this product to put on my cupcake and I love it! The cupcakes that have these sprinkles at bake sales are a huge hit! I don't purchase sprinkles from any other brand besides wilton sugar sprinkles!
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
I like these more than sanding sugar, because they have kind of a reflective quality to them (if you've ever cooked sugar, you know what I mean). I'm not a fan of the crunch, but that's just a personal preference. They also come in so many colors, and if you need a very specific color they're easy to color with food coloring!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have quite a few different kinds of this brands sprinkles they are all so decadent looking and I always get compliments on how pretty they are. I bought mine for very cheap at Home Goods.
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
I like to use these sprinkles on my cupcakes for an inexpensive and easy way to make them look cute in a short amount of time for any party. I always keep these sprinkles on hand for decorating.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
Wilton makes great sprinkles. We sell them where I work so they're the brand I buy, and they come in a rainbow of colors. Great for coating cupcake icing or cake pops.
Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
I have a passion for baking, and Wilton is my choice for baking supplies. I did some simple cupcakes with a variety of colors and these sprinkles are perfect, not too sweet or grainy, in my opinion. I love Wilton products!
Aimee B.
How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis.