Wilton W710-7-50 Sugar Sprinkles 3.25 Ounces

It is excellent for filling brightly colored designs on cakes cookies and cupcakes. Controlling the flow is easy with the flip-top shaker bottle. Bottle contains 3-1/4 ounces. Many colors available. Certified Kosher.

Do these bleed over time?
How long does a jar like this last if baking on a regular basis.
Start your review of Wilton W710-7-50 Sugar Sprinkles 3.25 Ounces!
los angeles
These sprinkles are amazing! Their so simple and don't give a baf ftertaste. I bake all the time, and big cakes too. These sprinkled and Wilton overall never fail me. Highly recommend. 10/10 Plus it comes in endless colors and sizes!! #quorantine #bake #cake #wilton #relaxation
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,957 reviews
These are cute little sugar sprinkles and they worked perfectly for Hanukkah cookies and cupcakes! They are affordable and come in a nice size bottle, what more could you want?
Fairview, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing fancy but great sprinkles for a little blue shimmer. You get what you see. I use a lot of Wilton brand stuff for baking. Usually in every store I look in.
I have used Wilton Sugar Sprinkles and Wilton Baking products for years and I have never been disappointed. Wilton Sugar Sprinkles are the perfect accent to cupcakes and decorated cookies. Regardless of the color of the sprinkles, there is no bad flavor or aftertaste with this product.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
These work so well at adding extra color to baked goods. If you put them inside your cake the color will bleed due to the heat, but they look amazing on top of frosting or dipped pretzels. Love these!!
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,530 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
We use these little sprinkles to decorate our hot chocolate & Christmas cookies! They’re delicious and cute! I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something light!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,259 reviews
I have a bunch of these sugar sprinkles in a variety of colors and I love how pretty they look! They almost look like glitter when you put them on desserts. They don't taste that bad since sometimes sprinkles don't always taste the best. These are cheap too so you get a lot of use for a small amount!
Mission, TX
These are just the perfect extra little touch over any dessert. These taste really good especially when paired with cool whip, ice cream, or vanilla buttercream icing. I use wilton sprinkes all the time over desserts it makes everything look better and it gives a little extra bit of sweetness.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this product to put on my cupcake and I love it! The cupcakes that have these sprinkles at bake sales are a huge hit! I don't purchase sprinkles from any other brand besides wilton sugar sprinkles!
Peekskill, NY
I like these more than sanding sugar, because they have kind of a reflective quality to them (if you've ever cooked sugar, you know what I mean). I'm not a fan of the crunch, but that's just a personal preference. They also come in so many colors, and if you need a very specific color they're easy to color with food coloring!