Wilton W703-1302 Cake Sparkles . 25 Ounce uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY WILTON

WILTON-Cake Sparkles, Add shimmering color to your desserts! Brilliant edible glitter is here in a great variety of colors ready to decorate cakes; cupcakes; cookie and ice cream for holidays and every day fun, Great for stenciling or highlighting messages; borders; flowers and snow scenes, Bottle contains 1/4 ounces, Certified Kosher, Made in USA, see more...

Jessie S.
South Range, MI
I've used the Wilton Cake Sparkles on multiple cakes/cupcakes and they are great! My favorite option is the white because it makes the cakes look like they are sprinkled with glitter! The colored options are great to add some fun to flowers and designs.
Suzanne O.
Wilton will always be the best brand when it comes to cake decorating. You just can't beat it. These sparkles work great when looking for that look in your cakes or cupcakes. A little goes a long way also so it lasts a while.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Used these for a bridal shower- yellow ones on white icing. They were really dainty and pretty. Gave a lot of sparkle to the cupcakes! Very pretty and easy to use!
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy these when I make cakes or cupcakes. I like how they have many different colors and sizes of sprinkles. The prices are inexpensive.
Rachel J.
Elkhart, IN
I love Wilton's sprinkles! They are the best! I've used a large variety of colors and sizes from their sprinkles and it's always my go to brand!
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wilton brand baking products have been the go-to for decades. These cake sparkles make a great addition to all types of sweet treats.
Tiffany A.
Wilton products are my go-to when I need to bake a cake or cupcakes. These sprinkles are small and cute for any desserts!
Cindi L.
San Angelo, TX
I LOVE Wilton products! They are so high quality and a little goes along way!