Add a Photo

By WILTON
WILTON-Featherweight Decorating Bag. Use these easy-handling bags over and over again. Lightweight; strong; and flexible polyester will never get stiff. May be boiled and is dishwasher safe. This package contains one 16 inch Featherweight Decorating Bag. Imported.
Dian S.
Dian S.

Easy to use, makes frosting my cupcakes much easier. And the fact that these are reusable makes it that much better. I just don't like cleaning the frosting out of it but its not that difficult. I typically go to the craft stores when they have these bags on sale, much more affordable that way, or off of amazon isn't bad either.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR

I have always been a fan of Wilton products.  My mom was a cake decorator as I was growing up and she much preferred these bags to using a paper version.  They were affordable because they were reusable.  I would definitely recommend anything from the Wilton decorating family.
These bags are handy for parties and different occasions. the quality of the bag is good.

Join Now