Wilton Sprinkles, Sugar Pearls, White, 5 oz (141 g)

WILTON-Sprinkles: Sugar Pearls. Great for cookies; cakes; cupcakes; ice cream and much more. These white pearl sprinkles will add a little extra fun to your goodies. This package contains one 5oz/141g plastic jar measuring 5-1/4x1-3/4in. Certified Kosher. Made in USA.

Do they have these in other colors? Ive always bought white.
Are these like some and hard to eat?
Where can I purchase these for a decent price? Michaels has then, but they are a bit pricer.
Start your review of Wilton Sprinkles, Sugar Pearls, White, 5 oz (141 g)!
Kenedy, TX
Wilton Sprinkles, Sugar Pearls, White, 5 oz (141 g) uploaded by Katey R.
Wilton Sprinkles, Sugar Pearls, White, 5 oz (141 g) uploaded by Katey R.
i love these pearl sugar sprinkles im a baker n sale my cakes at home amd these little babies always seem to bring my cakes to life i lovee them i use fondant alot so these stick real good to the fondant with a dap of water
Godley, TX
Wilton Sprinkles, Sugar Pearls, White, 5 oz (141 g) uploaded by Amber E.
I have used the many times and they always look great. They add that extra detail that makes projects look that much better. They are just little sugar balls that are coated. They don't hurt your teeth when you bite them and they don't taste bad. I like them on cupcakes! I purchase them from walmart and they are only a couple dollars.
Organic, No Special Diet
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
I’ve always purchased this to add a pop of glam to my cupcakes! I am a repeat user and will definitely continue to purchase in the future. I purchase these at Michael’s & they’re fairly inexpensive! These will also last you quite some time.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wilton Sprinkles, Sugar Pearls, White, 5 oz (141 g) uploaded by Rosie O.
These sprinkles are super adorable, they are cute for Minnie Mouse cupcakes or wedding themed cupcakes, super cute! I used them for my bridal shower sugar cookies. I'll attach a photo so you all can see how cute they are :) these are light pink, but it's the same as the white ones.
Dairy Free
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These sprinkles are such a beautiful and delicate touch to baked goods. They are big enough to place by hand for a very precise design and can also be sprinkled all over for a classy touch. I love that they are white because they go with everything. They also have a very pearly shine to them. They are perfect for baby shower, bridal shower, and birthday decorating!
Frederick , CO
Pretty great! Have used them a few times for many different projects! They are sugar and look like little pearls. Perfect for cupcakes! Any recipe! Satisfied and I will buy them again! Would recommend to others
Low Carb
Jacksonville, NC
I don't like these at all yes they are great for decorating a desert but I don't like eating these and a young child would just swollow these and they don't even taste good. I don't recommend this but only for decoration for a desert.
Organic, Sugar Free
I LOVE the sugar pearls! They are so beautiful. It's almost like adding jewelry to cake. But you can eat it too. The pearl finish is very eye catching and is a good breakaway from the traditional sprinkles.
No Special Diet
These editable pearls are very chic! They add so much to a simple cake. I always add these on to anything I bake bc I love the look of the pearls. They don't really taste like anything they're more for the looks
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so pretty on baked items. Wilton has a variety of quality baking items. These come in different colors. I use them on cakes , cupcakes and cookies. It makes them look special and professional.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic