Wilton Sprinkles Red Cinnamon Drops 8 oz

Wilton red cinnamon drop sprinkles are the perfect vibrant red accent to decorate your baked treats. Whether you use these cinnamon drops to form a heart on cookies for your sweetheart, as the stripes for a flag on a patriotic cake or to add holly berry details to christmas cupcakes, the drops provide a celebratory touch and hot cinnamon flavor to your sweet treats. These cinnamon drops are not recommended for baked applications. Made in a facility that also processes peanuts, milk and soy products. Made in canada. 8 oz.

I want to make something special for my sons Christmas party. But is this too spicy for a kindergartner?
Start your review of Wilton Sprinkles Red Cinnamon Drops 8 oz!
Kenedy, TX
ok guys so wish i can say i buy these for my baked goods but no lol honestly i buy these for my mom just to eat out of the container she loves these things and carries them in her purse haha. im a baker and never used these on cupcakes or anything because my mom always eating them nefore i decide what ima make with them
No Special Diet
These are an absolute must have in my home at Christmas time!! It takes me back to when I was a little girl making homemade Christmas cookies and decorating them with my mom. Now I'm continuing that tradition with my children! Plus these are very addicting!!
Savannah, GA
I've got to be completely honest. I've only tried Wilton Sprinkles Red Cinnamon Drops one time. I bought them to use as decorations on some cupcakes. However, I made the mistake of eating a couple before I used them as decorations. They never made it on the cupcakes. I ate them all! They were very good!!
Corning, NY
I love these things. They transform Christmas sugar cookies from blah to yum. (In fact, I won't eat one without at least one cinnamon drop on it. I tend to eat a disproportionate amount of wreath cookies.)
No Special Diet
These are really great for themed cookies, cakes, cupcakes etc! I just used them for reindeer noses this past christmas, but they could be used for anything! Very great for DIY and Pinterest desserts!
Growing up, my mom would always decorate our Christmas sugar cookies with these. Now every year I can't make my Christmas sugar cookies without these. I love the bite of cinnamon they give.,
I use these things every time I make cookies for my grandma cause she looooves hot candy and I am telling you these add a perfect crunch and flavor to the right kind of cookie
I use these to put on corn flake wreaths (rice Krispie treats but with corn flakes). Just the right amount of spice. I look forward to this every winter.
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Man, WV
These are very good, but I rated them two stars because you can buy a box of redhots that taste the same for a lot cheaper and get double the product.
Justin, TX
These are great for decoration and the best part is the cinnamon bite..perfect for peppermint desserts at Christmas or any other time of year