4 colors available

BY WILTON

Create great Valentines treats with this 6-cell jar of sprinkles from Wilton. This container holds 6 different sprinkles designed around specific holidays or special occasions. The container has a total of 7.2 oz. of sprinkles. see more...

• I love sprinkles but sometimes they are so hard. ...Be the first to answer!
  • What is your favorite thing to decorate with Wilton sprinkles?9 Answers
  • Do they have flavor or is it just pure sugar? Can you taste vanilla?2 Answers
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Wilton has an amazing selection of decorations for baking. No matter what season, you know Wilton will have the sprinkles you need. They come in a very convenient jar so you can store all this different kinds in one place. These are my go to whenever I need sprinkles.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Miamisburg , OH
I just recently got into baking and I LOVE Wilton sprinkles!! They're so good! I usually hat sprinkles on anything bc they're just uncomfortable to chew in my opinion but these are amazing!
Jaimie F.
Jaimie F.
I'm not big on sweets or sprinkles but these are really cute. I've used them for my girls class parties at school a couple of times and it's nice that it gives such variety.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Wilton sprinkles are great. I love the different variety. They look beautiful. I got these sprinkles at Michael's.
Maria N.
Maria N.
I love these sprinkles! My kids love to decorate cupcakes and cakes so this is a fun way to keep them busy.
Patty A.
Patty A.
I like these holiday 6 pack sprinkles because they are great for holiday cookies and ice cream sundaes.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Love using these for decorating I absolutely love Wilton supplies worth the money
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
Love I use them when valentines comes around and I have tons of different orders
Karla H.
Karla H.
wilmington
I love this sprinkles, are perfect for decorate cupcakes, cakes and everything can you imagine. Are perfect because the bottle has many different kind of sprinkles, I love it.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
These are the only kind of sprinkles I've purchased to decorate my desserts with. I love how they have all different colors and shapes. The containers seal and keep the moisture out of the sprinkles, which make the sprinkles last longer. Never switching to any other brand.
Serenity M.
Serenity M.
What is your favorite thing to decorate with Wilton sprinkles?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they have flavor or is it just pure sugar? Can you taste vanilla?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA
I love sprinkles but sometimes they are so hard. Are any of these hard little sprinkles? I have young kids and don't want to have an issue.