Wilton Royal Icing Knife Deco 12ct uploaded by Samantha A.

BY WILTON #74 in Frosting

Wilton royal icing knife deco 12ct see more...

Samantha A.
I think these are hilarious. When I worked at a cupcake shop, my boss purchased a bunch of these around Halloween time to decorate our "ginger-dead men" (unfortunately, it looks like I cut the sugar knife out of the picture I took). But, they looked adorable! These sugar knives also taste great too, which is a plus!
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
These are so cute and fun to use for when Halloween comes around! Last year, I used them to decorate the top of cupcakes and they looked so professional and cute with the knife on top! Taste good too ;)
Sandy T.
Atwater, CA
I purchased these during halloween for some cupcakes I made for my friends birthday, her birthday is on halloween, so we did them as the photo displays on the box! It was a total hit! Everyone loved them
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
These are very cute for Halloween themed desserts and they taste like sugary icing. Great for topping cupcakes for kids because they're like toys and food at the same time.
Briana P.
These are absolutely adorable for Halloween cupcakes! Throw on a little red icing and red food color to make "blood" although the taste is not to great haha
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Son demasiado espectaculares para la decoración en Halloween, yo los adoro y siempre los compro, suelo usarlos en pedazos de redvelvet, quedan lindísimos.
summer c.
Dinuba, CA
My first time seeing there but for sure going to use them for my decorations on my cupcakes I'm making for Halloween this year! Too cute.
Nicole P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Adorable for decorating cupcakes and/or cookies/ cakes for halloween !!! ive personally used these and the cupcakes came out so cute !!
anna s.
Tolleson, AZ
These are perfect if you are having a Halloween party and needs some creepy desserts. Your guests will love them
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The little knife candies are great! I made cupcakes with them for my kids' classes at Halloween and they were an absolute hit! Hard to mess up even for a beginner like me!
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
How well do these knives work for actual decorations?
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Where can ypu buy these at in Indiana