GroceryPantryWilton
Ready-to-Decorate White Icing 64 oz

Wilton Ready-to-Decorate White Icing 6.4 oz

by Wilton

Wilton ready-to-decorate white icing 6.4 oz

Are these worth buying? Does the icing come out as it should from the spout or does it go all over the place? I have had this happen before with a similar product.
How detailed do the different size tips allow you to get?
Would you recommend using this on sugar cookies?
Start your review of Wilton Ready-to-Decorate White Icing 6.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alissa H.
malvern, AR
I used this product last week. It easy to use and taste great! There are several different colors to choose from and different tips to use. Makes it fun.
Sandra R.
Lake Mary
Easy to decorate for even the most beginner. My kids find it fun. The price is great for the value.
valentina C.
I don't like it it smell awful and is a disaster to used it the opening is to big so you cannot used it to do details as described, also you have to shake it constantly because it gets stuck easily, totally hate it
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I normally don't like icing but this is so good. This is the best. Everyone should try it. I would recommend this
M M.
SPRINGFIELD , MA
I use this to decorate cupcakes at my neices birthday party. The children did not like it. It does give off a chemical like taste. Will not use again
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This makes decorating for baked goods so much easier than just getting a tub of frosting. The flavor is good and sweet. I think I bought this at Walmart. I highly recommend this product to others. Try it out.
Lindsay B.
Normally, I love wilton products but wasn't necessarily a fan of this one... If you aren't looking to do a big or "important" job than this is great but it is really hard to control. More of a one time use as well because cleaning the tips is nearly impossible. I would buy it again for simple or quick projects but besides that I will not be a repeat user.
Regina C.
These icings are not my favorite. Prefer to make my own. These do come in handy when something comes up and I need a cake decorated quick. The taste is ok, ,and will use again.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
I did not care for the taste and I felt like there really wasn't enough frosting in the can. In the future I will make my own and save money.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Theses are okay when in a pinch. I am the make-it-myself type when it comes to frostings and icings. These for me would be considered the "Easy Cheese" of the baking world!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...