BY WILTON #22 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Wilton ready-to-decorate red icing - 6.4 oz. see more...

• Is it hard to decorate with this or is it easy?2 Answers
Wilton Ready-To-Decorate Red Icing - 6.4 oz.
  • "taste ok but really hard to control I think price is high not a big fan of this prouduct" in 1 review
Justyne D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cans always break on me when the frosting comes out, you also need to make sure you shake them up well before using or else you'll get a lot of separated, watery-looking icing when you first squirt it out. I suggest a type of icing with a squeeze tube instead of this one.
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
These are awful. They taste like plastic. It is so much easier to buy the ingredients and make icing. Piping is pretty simple too, don't waste your money.
Kristen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I thought the tips would make this an awesome buy but I ended up ruining my cake because it didn't evenly come out of the can. Save your money!
Leyla G.
Portland, OR
This is a great buy when you're decorating things and don't want to make too much of a mess. It is great for the Christmas season!
Dom H.
Taste delicious and come with a tip and they come in many different colors so these are great and ready to use right after buying.
patty w.
Flint, MI
Absolutely love this when it comes tp cake decorating , even though sometimes the frosting comes out too fast its a great product
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
I find it better to use homemade icing. You can control how sweet it is. And using a piping bag is much easier than this can
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Not one of my favorite icings decorating tool.it is very runny and very hard to use.it kills my thumb every time I use it.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
These ready to decorate icing are suppose to be easy and quick but it's not!!!! It's way too sweet and doesn't work well.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good frosting I like the top of it, but I rather use a bag instead of the bottle, when pressing on it , it come out a lot
member-ec8c071d2
Reading, PA
Is it hard to decorate with this or is it easy?