BY WILTON

Wilton ready-to-decorate pink icing - 6.4 oz. see more...

• Does it taste good? is the color really bright or normal ?1 Answers
  • Can you do straight lines and how does it taste?1 Answers
  • I have never seen this product in the stores I shop at. Where do...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Very easy to use, but not a big fan of the taste." in 1 review
Kelly L.
Carpentersvle, IL
I like using these for the ease. I don't love the taste, as it is a bit sweet for my liking, but I do love that I have no mess to clean up afterwards, and the ability to write is nice. No glops, comes out evenly and consistent. I like that there are many colors to choose from, and it lasts a while in the cabinet.
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
This icing was far too sweet, and dry. Even though it is in a "convenient" to use packaging it is not easy to use at all because of how dry the icing is. The icing refuses to stick to the cookies, cakes, cupcakes, brownies and peels right off not too mention refuses to let anything stick into it.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love to use these for decorating because I'm not good at doing that on my own. This "tool" can makes it easier. But the taste of the icing is a bit funny. Maybe it's too sweet, but it almost tastes metallic or something!
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
Very easy to use, but not a big fan of the taste. I felt that it tasted a little stale. May have just been the can that I got. I do like being able to make different shapes and writing.
ms c.
Manchester, CT
I agree very easy to use when your making something quick and in a rush. I don't find that it is kid friendly when baking with kids but it has saved me some time
Ariel D.
I love this icing in a can, the taste isn't as good as other icings but it makes the decorating more easy and fun! Just wish they did more colors
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Ok in a pinch but not great. Some others are much better but homemade is best. It's easy for kids to use is mostly why I would buy it.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this icing I love the color it's easy to use super cheap!! It tastes pretty good and fun to use or cakes or cookies!
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Hard to use. Doesn't taste good either. It makes a mess and does not stick to the product I'm trying to use it on.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
I agree that this icing isn't very good, it is really hard to use, it made my cupcakes a mess and nobody ate them :(
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Can you do straight lines and how does it taste?
dawn c.
Tampa, FL
I have never seen this product in the stores I shop at. Where do you find it?
Sandra A.
Does it taste good? is the color really bright or normal ?