BY WILTON

Wilton ready-to-decorate pink icing - 6.4 oz. see more...

• Does it taste good? is the color really bright or normal ?1 Answers
  • Can you do straight lines and how does it taste?1 Answers
  • I have never seen this product in the stores I shop at. Where do...1 Answers
  • "Very easy to use, but not a big fan of the taste." in 1 review
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Carpentersvle, IL
I like using these for the ease. I don't love the taste, as it is a bit sweet for my liking, but I do love that I have no mess to clean up afterwards, and the ability to write is nice. No glops, comes out evenly and consistent. I like that there are many colors to choose from, and it lasts a while in the cabinet.
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this icing I love the color it's easy to use super cheap!! It tastes pretty good and fun to use or cakes or cookies!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This decorates decently well but the taste is not good. Very gritty and grainy. And overly sweet. Not a huge fan.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Ok in a pinch but not great. Some others are much better but homemade is best. It's easy for kids to use is mostly why I would buy it.
Kate G.
Kate G.
VERY difficult to use this product. It is not easy to write or create smooth designs. Tastes pretty bad, too!
Teea S.
Teea S.
Moorpark, CA
Very hard to use. The little plastic clip on pieces don't stay on very well. And when you can finally get it out it shoots all over the place. at this point I'm super annoyed but I'm like whatever becausse its done. so when we go to eat the cake this frosting is way too sweet. it tasted terrible. i don't recommend
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Modesto, CA
It can be kinda hard to use and it gets pretty messy. I prefer the can icing instead, if i were to use it.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
I agree that this icing isn't very good, it is really hard to use, it made my cupcakes a mess and nobody ate them :(
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
This icing was far too sweet, and dry. Even though it is in a "convenient" to use packaging it is not easy to use at all because of how dry the icing is. The icing refuses to stick to the cookies, cakes, cupcakes, brownies and peels right off not too mention refuses to let anything stick into it.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Can you do straight lines and how does it taste?
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Does it taste good? is the color really bright or normal ?
dawn c.
dawn c.
Tampa, FL
I have never seen this product in the stores I shop at. Where do you find it?