Wilton Ready-To-Decorate Green Icing - 6.4 oz. uploaded by Vanessa M.Wilton Ready-To-Decorate Green Icing - 6.4 oz. uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY WILTON #36 in Frosting

Wilton ready-to-decorate green icing - 6.4 oz. see more...

• Is this easy to use to decorate cupcakes with?3 Answers
  • Does  Wilton Ready-To-Decorate Green Icing - 6.4 oz. stai...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else found it difficult to get the icing out o...5 Answers
Samantha S.
Graceville, FL
This is a great product to use during the holidays. It's very easy to use and kid friendly. The colors are bright and very pretty for all your baking needs. I found this product at several different locations so that I could find the best price.
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
Big fan of the bottle and tips easy to use I just don't really like the taste of it and it does dye my mouth green. It taste amazing though wouldn't really use it again
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Personally, no matter what color, all of these icings taste terrible. There difficult to work with. At first I thought it was just me, but anyone I know who’s used them hasn’t loved them. I don’t recommend!
Esperanza G.
I really like that you guys came out with such a great and easy to use product. Sometimes you don't have time to prepare the buttercream icing and this comes in different colors and it's so helpful when you need to decorate something fast. Continue the great work!!!
Becky W.
Used this to make easter cupcakes with a peep in the middle. It was almost impossible to squeeze it out of the can, which was a disappointment, because my daughter wanted to help and couldn't, because it was too hard for her to do. Also, there really wasn't that much icing in the can itself. Not sure how much i was expecting, but i guess it was more than what there was.
Hazel B.
These are ok. I used the red one to decorate a hithday cake. I would buy them again unless I really had to. I would rather color my own frosting and use a traditional bag and tip. The can was awkward to hold and I thought the tip was hard to press down to get the frosting iht and then youure decorating with it so my hands were very shaky trying to hold the can and press the cheese wiz like tip.
Justyne D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very difficult to use. The top where the icing comes out always seems to break off on me, and I'm left with an entire can of frosting that I cannot do anything with! (The can is metal so you can't cut into it either to get frosting out) overall the frosting is great but they need to put it in a different kind of container.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This icing is great, we purchased it a few years back so we could make grass on a golf course cake for my father in law and all the little nozzles worked just fine and it was super affordable.
Alicia M.
So hard to get out of the can and not make a huge mess. There is no control on how much comes out, either. You're at the mercy of the gas that pushes out the frosting. Not my kind of product.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just don't do it!!! These will do in a pinch, but considering this item is green you'd likely be using it for St. Patty's day and you have probably had your fair share of pinches that day. They have a stale taste to me that is overly sweet and very artificial.
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
Has anyone else found it difficult to get the icing out of the can? I can only use a little at a time because it is difficult to use.
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Is this easy to use to decorate cupcakes with?
Michelle L.