Wilton® Pink Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips

by Wilton

FD-ICING POUCH DEC W TIP PINK

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilton® Pink Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips!
Kayla D.
Wellford, SC
Great for Christmas cookies we used this this year and made 4 dozen for friends and family
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
easy to decorate with, tastes great and looks great! I love decorating cookies with this icing and so do the children I babysit.
Kalyn S.
These are great to use in a pinch when you don't feel like making your own frosting, or don't want to mess with your entire decorating set up. this is also good for cookie/cupcake decorating parties and clean up is so easy. the color is bright and consistent through the entire use, but i always give mine a good kneeing before use just to be sure and it also warms it a bit making it easier to use
Emilie H.
Lees Summit, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love decorating cakes and stuff and I wouldn't use anything except Wilton products
Jane P.
Fremont, CA
I have low blood sugar out of the blue due to a medical condition. It requires me to carry sugar to raise my levels when I drop. I can drop into a coma, seizure and or pass out so a easy and fast delivery is necessary. I will use the tubes of icing in the past in my purse when on trips when a piece of candy or two might not be enough. Granted this is not for baking - but I use it for that as well and its prefect. I use this mostly to write or decorate on a cake with flowers and ribbons etc. It flows well, better if you warm it up with your hands a bit though which is a trick I learned by accident. Not too warm or it wont hold shape but its always best to do a test before applying it to the cake. Taste is great, color is always strong, ease of use is great. Nothing bad to say about the tube of icing that keeps me upright and writes on my cakes!
Ivy S.
Louisville, KY
Easy to use and the kids love decorating their cookies with them. Very affordable. Wilton® Pink Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips
Elyssabeth M.
Palm Coast, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This icing is great to use when you’re in a hurry and need something quick! It is also great for when kids are helping to decorate desserts. It always has good color. But it is usually a higher price point— you’re paying for convince, and doesn’t always have the best flavor.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Short on time? These things are a life saver and they taste delicious. They even come with cool tips that make neat designs
Lakesha J.
Powhatan Point, OH
I like to massage in my hands to warm it up before using it.its sometimes difficult to come out as planned.great taste n color.
Karen W.
PRINCETON, WV
This is by far the best pre made icing ever! It is easy to use, tastes great and makes me look like a professional!

Looking for your answer?