Wilton ORCHID PINK PEARL DUST Cake Decorating Fondant uploaded by Nikki R.Wilton ORCHID PINK PEARL DUST Cake Decorating Fondant uploaded by Sally R.

BY WILTON #20 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Nothing like a little pearl dust to create magic on your fondant and gum paste decorations. Wilton pearl dust makes rich, lustrous highlights on flowers, bows, letters and more even candy. Easy to use: just brush onto decorations with soft artist s brush. Or, to paint decorations, pour small amount of clear vanilla, lemon juice or vodka into a candy melting plate cavity. Then stir in pearl dust and brush onto decoration. Edible and FDA-approved. Certified kosher (except Orchid Pink). Made in USA. 0.1-oz. bottles. see more...

Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
So easy to elevate simple baked goods into works of art. I have convinced or tricked people into thinking I am some sort of talented baker, when really it’s all about the tools of the trade and these subtle finishing touches. I mean, who doesn’t love a little shimmer on a cookie or a cupcake?
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I don't use this for cakes, I use it in makeup. If does taste good, but I love the color and texture. I mix this with my Farsali Rose Gold Elixir mix it around and either use it as a highlight for my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, I also use it as an Eyeshadow, and a very pretty metallic lipstick! Repeat user & I highly recommend with what I'm using it for especially! (Considering that's only what I've tried it for.) I love finding different products to use for makeup and falling in love! I think I like doing this so much because I determine the color shade that I can't find buying from Sephora or a drugstore. I have I think all the colors from this line and they're all stunning, but I know they make matte colors as well which I'm dying to try! I purchased mine from Amazon and Michael's Craft Store!
Vanessa N.
San Benito, TX
Adds the little detail you're looking for when doing the simplest cakes or cupcakes! And the color is gorgeous and delicate, and it sure did meet my expectations
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
I love using this when decorating cakes. It gives beautiful and delicate accents to any project I work on. The color is great, it doesn't affect the taste.
Alicia M.
I love this color of pink color dust. It adds just the right hint of color to gumpaste flowers and fondant decorations. Very easy to use also!
Ally C.
Saco, ME
I use this product to color my gum paste flowers once they harden. Pretty colors and pigmented.
Sally R.
Salisbury
Not a bad product, very pigmented and looks beautiful but you do need a lot to get a decent colour! Bought from a local cake shop in Salisbury. Fab to add to fondant and use on cakes!
Nush D.
Loveove love love love these. It really gives something extra when decorating and gives you so many options on how they can be used.