BY WILTON

Wilton numbers candle pick set - 10 ct. see more...

Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
Great Candle set for birthday parties! I love having the numbers because the single candles are too much work so numbers for great for us! Easy clean up and great products Wilton company makes! I would recommend these to anyone looking for easy clean up!
Safia M.
I love having these on hand. Often I am faced with surprised birthdays and have to do things last minute. These are great to put on a cake or cupcake and make it seem more personal. I know that if I saw them it would make me feel special =) All in all they are a great product. I feel that the could be cheaper but I found them to be pretty hardy and able to reuse. Just make sure you clean it well and are gentle
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These candles are cute and the colors are really bright. The only thing I have noticed when using them is that they melt super fast so you have to light them after everyone has gathered around the cake instead of bringing a lot cake to the table. The flame is sensitive which is good for little kids and older people to blow out. Would have got five stars if the wax didn't melt so fast and drip on the cakes.
Emily S.
Brambleton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so cute and can be combined to make any number! I love that they can be reused. I often run out of birthday candles because they get thrown away after every use, but I save these and never have to worry about having 'enough' candles!
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
Great to keep on hand for birthdays. There are many combos you can make with the amount of number and keep them for years to come and pull them out whenever you need them!
Karen G.
Canisteo, NY
I like to use these candles after a certain age because it's better than loading a cake with a gazillion candles and holes afterwards. They work for anyone in any age group which is a genius of an idea.
Liv N.
These are really great and add another dimension to a cake, however, I wish you could get packs with just a single color so they would match the cake or party's theme.
Erika B.
These numbers are really convenient and was to use. The only thing is that I think they burn quickly so you don't get more than maybe two uses out of them.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
These candles are adorable and bring a beautiful and cute presentation for your cake. The flame is sensitive and it is perfect for toddlers or kids!
Hailey A.
We always use Wilton brand candles, I feel like their wick lasts through the whole 'Happy Birthday' song without getting the cake waxy.