Add a Photo

By WILTON
#101 in Cake Pans
WILTON-Novelty Cake Pan. The leader in cake decorating tools Wilton doesnt mess around with anything but the best! Their bake ware is the choice of serious bakers for wedding cakes and other special occasions. Features: thick durable construction; pure aluminum for consistent and professional results. Constructed of Aluminum for rust resistance and easy washing. Pan takes any two-layer cake mix and includes instructions. Shape and size of pan varies by design. Imported.
Paola B.
Paola B.

I love to bake for special occasions and it is even better when I can make my goods into fun shapes! I have this and the bunny one they have and every time I use it people love seeing it! A little tough to clean but if you can pop it into the dishwasher it should be just fine! Its perfect i recomend
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC

Barbara D.
Barbara D.

This Wilton Novelty pan is designed for a person with basic skills or any beginner will be able to accomplish decorating this dancing daisy cake with pride. Such vibrant colours gives life to this cake.
Malia R.
Malia R.

it was a gift and I love , it was a gift and I loved it , it is large and easy to use, you can make several models of flowers. Wilton is the best brand.
Grace C.
Grace C.
San Antonio, TX

As a baker I really love Wilton cake pans but my biggest issue is with the pan design. I can never get the cake to at least somewhat resemble the picture. Is it even possible to make cake that resembles the picture the pan comes with or is it just me?

Join Now