Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesWilton
Multi Colored Candles with White Polka Dot 12 ct

Wilton Multi Colored Candles with White Polka Dot 12 ct

by Wilton

Cheery white polka dots grace primary colored candles for a great addition to your next birthday cake. Candles in red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple sport small white polka dots in this 12-candle assortment. Vibrant candles make even the plainest cake or simplest cupcakes look special. Candles measure 3 in. Tall. 12 count.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilton Multi Colored Candles with White Polka Dot 12 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Denise S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great they are beautiful and always make a cake look amazing. I always have a box in my drawer.
Riah W.
1,899 reviews
These candles are great. Not only are they cheap, but you can re-use them and I love stocking up on these. I use these candles for spells, though I have used them for birthday cakes a couple of times. I love the variety of colours and the uses for them.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using these types of candles! You can use them for all occasions and you can use them more then once!

Looking for your answer?