Wilton Monster Halloween Sprinkles uploaded by jasmin v.Wilton Monster Halloween Sprinkles uploaded by Mrs A.

BY WILTON

Decorate cupcakes, cookies, cakes and more with these festive Halloween sprinkles. Colorful, green, purple and orange monster-shaped candy sprinkles add a fun “pop” of color to any Halloween treat. Net weight: 3.5 oz. (99 g). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
My favorite part about Halloween is how creative and different you get to be and no one judges you. But most importantly I love baking themed treats! I love getting creative with Halloween inspired food decorations, especially these sprinkles. They are the easiest way to add some Halloween fun to your cookies, cupcakes and cakes! If you're on a time crunch but you still want your desserts to have that festive look, then these sprinkles are by far the perfect thing for you.
Megan R.
Jasper, GA
Oreo is a sandwich cookie consisting of two chocolate wafers with a sweet creme filling in between, and (as of 1974) are marketed as "Chocolate Sandwich Cookies" on the package they are held in. Normally filled with a white cream filing although throughout the year around different holidays the cream will be tinted to match the holiday. Such as orange for Halloween, green or red for Christmas and pink for Valentine’s Day.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love these cute Halloween inspired sprinkles they are cute on top of cupcakes and cakes in the fall time during the Halloween season. The kiddos find them really cut . I’d buy them next year as well for my kids.
Kari M.
Portland Oregon
I love sprinkles, they help make everything a bit more festive (especially when you are lacking in superhuman cake decorating skills). These Wilton Monster Halloween Sprinkles are great quality and fun colors! I can even usually find them on sale (or use a coupon) at my local crafty Jo-Ann fabric store in their baking section, so a sweet deal as well!
Taylor R.
winder
These sprinkles are so cute!! I love halloween and these go perfect for halloween cupcakes, cake, ice cream or anything! they’re delicious and not too expensive. I recommend this for easy decorating and little time.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I make tons of cookies and sweet treats during this time of the year, and these are one of my faaaaavorite kinds of “special” sprinkles to use. They’re cute, don’t pack too much of a distracting taste (like some sprinkles do), and are reasonable priced! I stock piled them to use other times too!
Maria De Jesus B.
These colorful sprinkles are perfect for topping off Halloween goodies such as cupcake favors and cakes, mini and full sized. These Halloween shapes and colors bring out the “spooky” goodness in your treats!!! #HalloWin #contest #influenster @influenster #HalloWinBadge #Halloween
Tashemia M.
These are the absolutely the cutest and tastiest ghosts out there! My kiddos had a Halloween festival at school and I had to make a cupcake contribution. At $2 a pop, I couldn't beat the purchase via Walmart! I love the play on colors for the theme. The cupcakes were a hit before anybody bit into one lol. Definitely a must have.
Candy R.
I am such a fun of baking cakes , cookies, cupcakes , what so ever. Especially during Hollidays, I bought these last year for a gift to a Halloween party I attended to. I loved them , they're simple for a decoration. They have a good price too !
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
I absolutely love Wilton Monster Halloween Sprinkles they are so cute and so perfect to put in cupcakes, cake pops, cake, cookies, ice cream, brownies. You name it. They taste good and there so cute. Perfect for Halloween