Wilton Lollipop Sticks 4" 150/Pkg

BY WILTON #16 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

WILTON-150 Lollipop Sticks. These 4 inch sticks are perfect for your homemade candies! Features: 4 inch paper sticks. Color: white. Note: not for use in oven. Made in USA. see more...

Wilton Lollipop Sticks 4
Wilton Lollipop Sticks 4" 150/Pkg
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sturdy and firm. I never worried about bending or breaking. It’s a quality product for cake pops. Wilton provides a variety of items to make your baked goods special. I’d suggest you try them for your next project.
Stacy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for making anything in POP form.. cake pop, chocolate pop, lollipop, even a macaron pop! They’re nice and sturdy and holds up very nicely. This can be found in most baking isles. Micheals carries them too!
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I like to use these sticks better than the longer ones. I feel like they make the cakepops look more petite and cute. I buy these over and over. Never disappointing and really sturdy enough to hold the cakepop.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like wilton products since I’m a fan of baking but I think this sticks are too thick. I’d rather use toothpicks instead of this ones unless I’m making cakepops. In would recommend to others but they are not my favorite
Kenia C.
I tried these when I decided to make cake pops for the first time and they work very well. They hold up very nicely and they are not of slippery material like other brands. Definitely worth the purchase.
Davetta S.
I have only used these sticks a few times but I was definitely satisfied in the quality. Very thick and sturdy compared to some and I purchased them at Walmart. They were a little less expensive at Michaels but further away also. I'd recommend for sure.
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
These are perfect for cake pops, suckers and basically any candy you want on a stick! I've also used them between cake layers for stability as they are nice and durable! I always have them in hand
Opinion M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have used these for making cake pops. The quality is wonderful. The product is sturdy and I would sometimes cut them on half, for smaller cake pops or bite size foods. Never had issues. I have used them all the time
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these sticks. I make my cake pops with these and they hold up great. They are durable and you get a lot for your money. Very affordable and I always buy at Walmart.
I really needed that when it was valentines day my boy friend had gave me candy I gave him some good old fashion strawberry on a stick the good thing about this product is that I does not break easily. Thank You .
Karma L.
Would these hold up if they were used to make cake pops?
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
Will these hold up IN the oven? (To make cookie lollipops.)
Paloma E.
Where can you find this product
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Can you purchase these in smaller sizes then the 150 Mega Pack?
Cecile N.
Are these easy to use to make cake pops?