Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts, 12 oz uploaded by Jennisy t.Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts, 12 oz uploaded by Natashia F.

BY WILTON

Wilton Light Cocoa Candy Melts, 12 oz: Easy to melt Delicious taste Certified Kosher see more...

Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought a bunch of new molds through Amazon. I could not wait to use them! This was a very good price for so many melts that I had to buy them. They are smaller in size than the old melts that Wilton used to sell. I find that this made them easier to melt. But they are in huge clumps in some of the bags. They still melted, but it took more stirring to get them smooth. This is the reason for only four stars. The taste is so good. Everyone in my family loves these melts. I have already used three bags for various things. It does work well in the Wilton melting pot, but it took 30 minutes to heat up. I will be buying these again when I run out.
Jennisy t.
Modesto
Smooth and soft finish with the candy melts. Great for my creations and obviously taste amazing!
Natashia F.
Harbor city, CA
Love to make yummy treats with these candy melts!! I use them to make candy, and for dipping!!