Wilton Lavender Petal Baking Cups, 24 Count uploaded by Mary O.Wilton Lavender Petal Baking Cups, 24 Count uploaded by Mary O.

BY WILTON

A pretty pastel flower in full bloom! Perfect for Springtime celebrations. Great for cupcakes, muffins, favor candy and more. Pack of 24. Baking cups measure 2 inches in diameter. see more...

• Has anyone had a problem with this liners sticking too hard to rh...4 Answers
Mary O.
Reno, NV
I had purchased these baking cups to use for a fun theme when I decided to bake some muffins for a friend. I really like the way they were able to come apart from the packaging and the fact that they seem to work really well without tearing. The only thing that I have a problem with is the fact that if you look at the pictures I posted with this review, you will see that the beautiful color Fades and looks a little burnt.
Mayra R.
These petal cake cups are perfect for any party. I specifically purchase these for tinker bell themed birthday parties. They are very easy to use. I recommend using foil liners when you cook the cupcakes then just tossing them into these petal cups for a nice look.
Casey R.
San Jose, CA
One of the cutest cupcake liners I've ever stumbled upon! Found these at Michaels, which is usually the best place to buy crafts and such, usually because they have coupons for almost all the items in the store. These can be used to decorate the cupcakes in a floral theme or as how I saw them, they almost looked like Tinkerbell's dress from Peter Pan!
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
I just love this beautiful flower looking like cupcakes liners. I used them to make my niece double oreo cupcakes for her Tinker Bell party and they were "so pretty" (thays what my niece and her friends said)
chelsea c.
Vallejo, CA
I use these all the time when customers order cupcakes. I would not recommend actually baking in them. but to add some flair to decoration they are perfect for a spring time party!
mairim a.
Boynton Beach, FL
An easy way to add creativity to your cupcakes. Super easy to use and they had this and couple other kinds at Michael's. Plus Michaels is always making coupons available in their circulars
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
These cupcake liners are absolutely adorable. Wilton makes quality products. These are sturdy and add extra cuteness to your cupcakes.
April C.
Saint Albans, WV
Super pretty and a fantastic way to dress up otherwise plain cupcakes! Love Wilson products, use them and highly recommend them!
Jaclyn T.
These are super cute for decorating cupcakes in the spring time! It just adds a little extra pizzazz to a decorated cupcake.
Diana G.
Weslaco, TX
These are sooo cute. I made cupcakes in them and decorated the top with small flowers. They were a big hit.
Jahan B.
Marietta , GA
Has anyone had a problem with this liners sticking too hard to rhe cupcakes?