Wilton Icing Colors Set

by Wilton

#1 in Food Coloring

Wilton Icing Colors, 8 Color Set

Wilton Icing Colors Set great fun making ⛄️
Opinions on this? Would love to try but how far can the littke containers stretch?
How much is this set product?
Start your review of Wilton Icing Colors Set!
Product Highlights
This product it awesome the pigment is strong a little goes a long way doesn't thin out your icing or batter keeps a great consistency !in 5 reviews
a month agoChesapeake, VA
Every since I started baking this has been my go to brand. The colors are so beautiful. Works great for my homemade buttercream frosting. I do wish they were a bit larger.
2 years agoAsh Flat
Wilton makes cake decorating fun and helps me to make flawless creations for my friends and family! I have been making cakes for weddings and birthdays for years and wouldn't trust my famous icing with any other coloring gels except Wiltons. The color set offers endless color options and never leaves a funny taste! Absolutely the best!
9 months agoTulsa, OK
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
In theory, I love this. You get all the colors for so much less than buying them individually. Wilton’s products are always reliable and the color pay off of the gels is outstanding. My only complaint is that these dry out shockingly quickly once the foil seal is removed. I’ve tried rehydrating them with water, but the color payoff is definitely less than when they’re fresh.
8 months agoBloomsburg, PA
Love the gel icing colors in this set. I use them for not only icing and buttercream frosting but a whole bunch of other things like melted chocolate and bread coloring. Would 💯 recommend to others, but if they don’t already know of gel icing, they’re not a true baker!
2 years agoSan antonio, TX
I don't like these food colorings built there is a variety I don't my cauldron little capsules like this I like the squeezable ones cause it's kind of difficult trying to get out a certain amount of color out
8 months agoDerry, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The most variety available for any in-store purchase but it cakes almost the whole out of color to be able to get anything vibrant. Too expensive for me to constantly use when there are plenty of better pigmented alternatives online.
2 years ago
I can never go wrong with Wilton products. There gel food coloring works really well when I’m coloring frostings and mixes. Colors are vibrant and stand out! Price isn’t bad also.
3 years agoGodley, TX
I have been using Wilton products for years now and have never been disappointed. I use this icing coloring set for a few different things. First and most obvious thing I use them for is to color icing. Second is to use it as a paint for my fondant. I mix them with a little bit of vodka and use a small brush. Third I use them to color my fondant! I add a small dab of the color I want to my white fondant and then kneed it until I get the desired color. This set comes with a great variety of colors and you can mix them to create different shades and hues. They are a gel so you don't need that much for each project. They last me a while and are worth the price.
2 years agoEL Paso, TX
I love using gel food coloring. These will give you nice, vibrant colors while using less product. An added bonus is that you have less of a chance of getting that gross artificial flavor you get from adding too much coloring. Now food coloring (like black and occasionally red) will initially not always be as vibrant, so my suggestion if you having trouble coloring frosting or fondant is to let the frosting/fondant sit for a while after the first go around. Alot of times the colors might intensify with a little time on itself. Those colors also tend to show up better and quicker in chocolate frosting.
3 years agoGrapevine, TX
I would recommend this set to anyone that loves to bake! Whether you are making colored icings for cookies, frosting for cakes, or even coloring your cake batter, these are the best! You get a wide variety of colors for a great price and they will last you a very long time! Always start with a small amount, I like to take a toothpick put some on it and then gradually add it to whatever I'm coloring, it's always easier to add more than to accidentally add way too much! Like I said, with these a little goes a long way!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...