Wilton Icing Colors Set

by Wilton

#1 in Food Coloring

Wilton Icing Colors, 8 Color Set

Wilton Icing Colors Set great fun making ⛄️
Opinions on this? Would love to try but how far can the littke containers stretch?
How much is this set product?
Start your review of Wilton Icing Colors Set!
Product Highlights
This product it awesome the pigment is strong a little goes a long way doesn't thin out your icing or batter keeps a great consistency !in reviews
Ahlivia M.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by Ahlivia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
For anyone who wants to start decorating cakes, this is a good brand to start with. Just be mindful of adding too much otherwise it’ll make the buttercream taste bitter.
Kristen L.
Plano, TX
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by Kristen L.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Wilton gel colors are one of my go-to brands when I need bright pops of color. I have not had good luck with the black or red colors, so I use a different brand. But for basic fondant, cake or cookie icings, these gels are inexpensive and easy to use.
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by pommy O.
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by pommy O.
I bake a lot of cupcakes and cake and I used Wilton Icing Colors Set with my frosting. The color is so bright and beautiful. You only need a little bit so one box can last a long time. This set comes with 12 colors and you can mixed a new color. Great product for the price. You won’t be disappointed.
shilpa C.
Jersey City, NJ
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by shilpa C.
Amazing colors with little drop you will get the desired shade .I love how this gel golden color came out .I love all the baking products of Wilton they are of high quality and never lets you down.Wilton Icing Colors Set
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by Samantha H.
This is the only icing color set I use! As an avid baker, I find it hard to find brands I love. Wilton is the best! This set gives off bright colors!
Linda C.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these color because they are so exact and so easy to use and they don’t taste like much if a lot added. #influensterawards2020 #wilton #gelcolors #edibles Wilton Icing Colors Set #influensterawards2020
Alexis S.
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by Alexis S.
The best there is! I really have fun baking with these colors. Doesn't change the taste of the icing if you don't use too much. Doesn't change the texture. Easy to wash off hands and countertops and tables. Very affordable and worth the price.
Guppi B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by Guppi B.
I’ve made some cookies with this gel food coloring, and the colors are so vibrant! This works wonders and I love it!! I recommend these over liquid food coloring. I haven’t tried many brands, but these worked out so well that I don’t need to.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
I love Wilton products! These jars may look tiny, but a little bit of the gel goes a long way. They are packed with pigment & incredibly easy to use. I typically scoop a bit out with a toothpick & adjust as needed. Would recommend to fellow bakers.
Ashley L.
Wilton Icing Colors Set uploaded by Ashley L.
Love this product I use it when I bake and for colorful pancakes for my son.
Love this product I use it when I bake and for colorful pancakes for my son.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DawningsCustomDesign B.