BY WILTON

Give your homemade holiday treats that extra special touch with these holly and berry sprinkles. The package contains red berry and green holly sprinkles for some extra Christmas cheer on your cookies or cakes. see more...

• Does anyone know if Wilton brand sprinkles are gluten free?? 3 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
These sprinkles are so cute! My girls and I used them when we made green Rice Krispie wreaths for Christmas this last year! They were perfect! Very great price for the size bottle. They taste yummy too!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Foodie Expert
A bit hard for my liking but work well with cookies to help soften them. These help make everything super festive! I love collecting sprinkles!
Meagan S.
Foodie Expert
Like any other Wilton sprinkles. Hard but really pretty. I always keep these around for my Christmas cookies.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Very decorative sprinkles works well baked on top of cookies to soften them up a bit
Jessica W.
Perfect sprinkles for Christmas goodies!! I use them on cupcakes, cookies and cakes. the holly berry design is adorable.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
Great for CHRISTMAS just the right color.I like the color of green.This was great for cakes and cupcakes.Definitely screams holidays.
Casie B.
Foodie Expert
Perfect addition to Christmas cookies or cupcakes! makes everything feel extra festive!
Jennifer K.
Auburn, WA
My kids and I love to use these sprinkles when decorating a gingerbread house! You can line them around the door as garland or create some holly bushes outside the windows. They are a little hard but we mostly use these for decoration and not really for eating. Colors are vibrant and look great!
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA
These are so cute, I am a sprinkle addict so I like to collect them all. Get some today
Teresa G.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if Wilton brand sprinkles are gluten free??