Wilton Happy Birthday Candle Pick Set - 13 ct. uploaded by Jennifer V.Wilton Happy Birthday Candle Pick Set - 13 ct. uploaded by angela e.Wilton Happy Birthday Candle Pick Set - 13 ct. uploaded by Mirna R.

BY WILTON #23 in Candles

Say, happy birthday in style with this multicolored candle letter set. Spelling out happy birthday with candles instantly transforms a plain cake into a festive birthday cake. Bright cheery colors are perfect for any age. Candle letters measure 1 in. Tall and have an attached pick to hold them in place so the letters appear to float on top of the cake. Add numbers to your cake by purchasing the coordinating wilton numbers candle pick set. Pack of 13 letters; letters measure 3 in. Including pick.

• How would these look in something savory? 4 Answers
  • Would you use these on a cake or cupcakes. I think they ...8 Answers
  • How d you prevent the drippage with these candles? All ...14 Answers
Wilton Happy Birthday Candle Pick Set - 13 ct.
  • "These candles are super cute and are a nice added touch to any birthday cake, although you do have to be sure to check them well depending on where you are buying them from because I have seen many of them that are broken in the packaging. " in 16 reviews
  • "Very cute, but as any others have said, the letters are thin, so they sure don't last very long, try spacing them out a bit to slow down the melt. " in 15 reviews
  • "These are so cute and simple and look great on a cake I'm going to get these for my brother's birthday!" in 11 reviews
  • "Can be a little hard to get them all lit before they start melting but a cute and easy way to make a cake a little more exciting" in 8 reviews
  • "The Wilton Happy Birthday Candle Pick Set is great - super cute for pictures and something "different" than traditional candles. " in 6 reviews
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
You can't really go wrong with these candles. They serve their purpose and I have been able to get multiple uses out of them! I like the vibrant colors and the price point is great. I can also find these in a number of stores, which makes things very convenient.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These are such cute birthday candles. They are very affordable and i love all the options that wilton gives. They work well and don't burn to fast like some birthday candles do. I love that they are easier to put on a cake than traditional birthday candles and they add a little more something special.
S. W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used these for my daughter's birthday cake to add a little extra decorative touch. I did not burn them as candles because I wanted to use them as decoration, so I cannot speak to how well they burn. But as a decoration, I like them. They added a nice pop of color to the cake.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These candles have become a tradition in our family. I purchased our first set when my husband and I first married, and I made the first birthday cake for him. I thought that they would be good because I can't write with icing to save my life! He loved them, and we carefully repacked them for the next birthday. The first set lasted quite a few years, coming out on every birthday, until our kids were born. We started using the candles with the kids, but when they were old enough, they asked to light them. It was a bit sad to see them lit after all those years, but the kids loved it so it was worth it. The next day we went out and bought another set, and put them into our Party Box. And the tradition continues. Every birthday, they come out, and the kids are so excited to see them. Now that they are old enough, they love to put them in by themselves, and as they have learned to spell and read, put the letters in the correct order. Something as simple as these candles have become a valued part of our family's lives.
Janie R.
These are so cute and really make your cake look awesome! Perfect for when you want to celebrate but don't necessarily want to show your age. They don't work well for repeat use, but they are good for a short time
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are nice cute bright and festive. They bring joy to anybody's birthday cake. I love all the bright colors and the fact that it spells out happy birthday. AN upgrade from the number candles. I recommend these. Period
Tony L.
Pocahontas, AR
The perfect addition to a cake when you aren't steady handed enough to conquer it with icing. If I tried writing anything on a cake it would like like I did it blindfolded. These lets the cake be festive without risking a mess at an icing attempt. The are on picks so you can even stagger them up and down making it even a little more fun!
Glory A.
These are garbage. I bought these as an emergency and before they went on there was letter h looking like an l. It broke, even if it had not broken thee look so cheap and ugly. I think I bought them in target it was a last minute oh we forgot the candles. by the way we ended up putting Happy bday since the h broke
Gina M.
These were kind of pricey but I figured that was OK since you can usually reuse most candles. However, these started dripping before I even had them all lit. Some of them were beyond recognition by the time the candles got blown out and they definitely weren't reusable. Not a great value for the price and disappointing to see wax all over the cake you baked, especially when you spent close to $3 on the candles.
Lisa L.
Somerville, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these for my friends birthday ūüéā, I wasn't happy with this product. For the price I would've hoped they wouldn't have melted within seconds after lighting them. I actually had to blow them out because she wasn't quite in the room yet. Then relight them in front of her. I wouldn't recommend unless you were to buy regular Candles and use these candles as a decoration.
Kristina A.
Clovis, NM
Has anyone else used these? I love them I have and there great for quick candles on cakes!
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
How d you prevent the drippage with these candles? All candles drip wax, but these seem to do it more because of the size and shape of them
Christine L.
Fresno, CA
Has anyone else had problems using these and having a lot of wax all over their cake? I am considering buying them for an upcoming birthday, but I am concerned after reading another review.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
How do you decorate your cakes?
Serenity M.
Would you use these on a cake or cupcakes. I think they would be adorable on both.