BY WILTON

With four neon gel food colors to choose from, you ll be able to color batter, icing, frozen desserts, whipped cream and more in so many shades and colors. Package contains four tubes of color: magenta, orange, teal and purple. Concentrated gel allows you to use less while still creating vibrant colors. Color will deepen over several hours. These gel food colors can also be used to color easter eggs; directions are included on the packaging. Convenient plastic squeeze bottle has twist-off cap. Package contains four 0.3 oz. Tubes. see more...

• What do you think of this product?.1 Answers
  • Where can I find these in New York !1 Answers
  • Does the color stand out or is it somewhat muted? The col...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The colors are vibrant and gel doesn’t thin your icing like liquids. There are several color sets to chose from. I’ve always been happy with Wilton products. JoAnn’s, Michael’s and Hobby Lobby sell it.
Sanjana N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use wilton gel colors for my cakes and frosting and they work great. I got mine from Wal-Mart. These are highly concentrated and should be used drop by drop until u achieve the color you want.
Taylor H.
I buy cases of these for bath bombs and gel food coloring mix’s way better with dry ingredients, also less messy and easier to use.
I love these and recommend to anyone.
Maria Fernanda N.
Tampa, FL
This food coloring are the best. For many times I was searching a product like this, with the essential oils and color for my pancakes arts. I love this product so much
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
Once you use gel food coloring, you will never go back. It is so rich and so pigmented in terms of color. And the best part is, it in no way impacts the taste! So you get amazing color with the delicious taste you intended. You won't be sorry using gel coloring! It takes your decorating to the next level.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Just makes no since for something so little to be so addicting well hello lover.. affordable hard to find in New York.. soo good will recommend to others best donut in the world there is no other can't wait to get another
Stacy U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these last year for a rice dyeing project for my son. I didn't realize that it would not work out well. But that's my fault. This food coloring isn't good for that. It will transfer to your child's skin. However it does work amazingly to make ocean in a bottle.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
Wilton gel colors are my favorite. They are very concentrated so you get a good color with just a little gel. I don't have to use nearly as much as I do with the gel colors in the bottles. A little goes a long way, which is great for a budget too!
Shelby W.
Burnsville, MN
I absolutely love Wilton products! These are the first and only gel food colors that I use. They are true to color. I love making cakes and these are always the colors I turn to because they are soft and subtle. I also like that I can use one drop to color to get the color I am trying to achieve versus traditional food coloring where I would use half a bottle. Also traditional food coloring can quickly change the consistency of the product you are trying to dye, this has never been an experience of mine with gel food coloring. I will definitely continue to use this product along with anything else Wilton makes. This is one of the few companies I stand behind and would vouch for with anyone who bakes.
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
I make homemade lollipops and was always weary on regular food coloring with candy mixture. But, this gel candy food color by far met expectation! I get great feedback on the vibrant colors and it's super easy to use.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Are these gel colors better than the liquid ones?
MARQUITA J.
Do the gel have a funny taste to them
Johnna R.
What's work beat for gel or liquid
Rebecca M.