Wilton Gel Food Color Set - 4 ct.

by Wilton

#2 in Food Coloring

Wilton gel food color set - 4 ct.

Is this good for coloring sugar cookie icing?
How long do they last ?? Do you need to use much drops to get the right colour
Are they good? Can someone give me their opinion?
Start your review of Wilton Gel Food Color Set - 4 ct.!
Product Highlights
...food coloring it fabulous the colors are very rich and a little goes a long way in reviews
A little goes a long way and that is very important when you are making several dozen cupcakes.in reviews
Theresa Z.
Kenilworth, NJ
Great to dye icing. The color is lasting but does stain everything! You can even add some color to your cake to make it a diifferent color
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Wilton Gel Food Color Set - 4 ct. uploaded by Bethany R.
Purchased at: Target
I Used the green food coloring to make grinch cookies and they turned out great! The color came out perfectly, and the bottle is nice it’s very easy to control how much product to use. Pricing is very reasonable. I would purchase this again. Now I have tons of food coloring and need to find recipes to use more!
Kim W.
Dayton, OH
We use these to color eggs. My son enjoys all the colors and making a mess.
We use these to color eggs. My son enjoys all the colors and making a mess.
Erica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best food coloring I've used so far. It dyes everything perfectly & leaves it looking very colorful & vibrant. I also haven't had any problems with blending the colors either.
Oriana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Wilton Gel Food Color Set - 4 ct. uploaded by Oriana D.
Me encantan, son increibles para pintar pasteles, cremas, y lo que sea. Lo he usado por años porque me parecen de muy buena calidad. Mi color favorito es el rosa que no sale en esta fotografía pero se puede lograr con muy poco de poco. No olviden aplicarlo con un palillo porque es muy fuerte
Brooke H.
Lisle, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite gel food coloring set. So easy to use and such vibrant colors. I use them for making all my icings during Christmas. The new bottle design is great too. I remember when they only had them in tear drop shape.
Kara L.
Lacey, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wilton Gel Food Color Set - 4 ct. uploaded by Kara L.
Purchased at: Target
These are great for creating colored icing! I love the colors. I’ve used these to dye Easter eggs and to make Christmas cookies
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all things Wilton. The coloring is great for cakes, frosting, and cookies. The price is great for what you get. I buy from their website. I love buying these when doing my baking . I would recommend.
carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I use these food coloring because I like the liquid in containers. I feel it's a better mix verse the paste. Very affordable and you have better control over how deep or light you want the colors to be. I recommend
Stephanie R.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Food coloring is pretty cool stuff, I don’t put it in just food, my kids use it for projects and science experiments.