BY WILTON #2 in Food Coloring

Wilton gel food color set - 4 ct. see more...

• Are they good? Can someone give me their opinion?2 Answers
  • How long do these last? Or would u use a whole bottle to ...10 Answers
  • Do these gel colors change the consistency of the icings?...7 Answers
Wilton Gel Food Color Set - 4 ct.
  • "Wilton is a brand that offers many baking essential and this food coloring it fabulous the colors are very rich and a little goes a long way " in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and that is very important when you are making several dozen cupcakes." in 5 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all things Wilton. The coloring is great for cakes, frosting, and cookies. The price is great for what you get. I buy from their website. I love buying these when doing my baking . I would recommend.
Denise G.
A must in my home . I love baking and these things are the best . There a good size and easy to store . The container is durable and the drops are easy to do . I recommend this product.
Maddie S.
Cameron, NC
These colors are my go to when baking and coloring frosting! True to hue and brings great color to any dish and recipe you may want to recreate! With bright colors but no real tase from the coloring. I reccomend these products!
Joanne H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love using wilton food coloring in my frosting, it doesn't change the consistency of my buttercream ever. Others I have tried have made it too runny in the past.
Isabel v.
Fresno, CA
i used the purple gel to dye this cut shirt i made, and it game out a super vibrant pink.. im in love 💕😍 dont really like using dye in my foods but this served as a multipurpose item and im glad it didnt go to waste.
Ty L.
Weltons is much easier to keep clean because the gel doesn't splash. It's colors are vibrant and very affordable. We like this over other food colors due to the ease of the bottles and the gel. We tend to use less than other products too.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cannot beat Wilton! Have been using this brand for years! The colors are so bright and vibrant. Do not change the taste or consistency of your yummy stuff. A little goes a long way with these. Totally worth the money and they last.
Angela K.
Very good product. I use food coloring when making holiday or birthday desserts. If you're creative in your cooking or make home made play dough then this is the product for you.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
I love Wilton products and their food colouring is as versatile as colours can be. They are great for colouring any sort of dessert or play dough, but I've also used them in other applications as well. With the drip to colour method though, it is a little difficult to ever get the same colour or the exact colour you were after. When I'm decorating a full cake, I would rather use the concentrated gel.
Emily G.
I've used this brand of food coloring ever since I started using food coloring. They're perfect for baking or decorating; I normally use them to change the color of white frosting when I bake cupcakes. It's so pigmented that it does stain your fingers, but it washes off eventually.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Anyone have an easy way to get the color off of stained fingers?
Ileana D.
Valparaiso, IN
How long do these last? Or would u use a whole bottle to color 12 cupcakes (frosting)?
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
Do these gel colors change the consistency of the icings? Are the gels better than the liquid?
Florencia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are they good? Can someone give me their opinion?
Miriz P.
How long do they last ?? Do you need to use much drops to get the right colour