Wilton Clear Vanilla Extract 8 Ounces

by Wilton

#15 in Extracts

WILTON-Clear Vanilla Extract. Artificial Flavoring for cakes; cookies; frosting and all of your other baking needs. This flavoring is clear so it wont effect your frosting coloring. Shatter proof bottle: 8 fluid ounces. Measurements: 6-3/8x 2-1/2x1-1/2 inches. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilton Clear Vanilla Extract 8 Ounces!
Lincolnton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a baker and thid vanilla is my go to for making cookies, cakes, cupcakes and icing! It has a very good flavor and its clear so it doesnt discolor your amazing creations! Add a teaspoon to your cola for a hint of vanilla flavor too!
Swansea, IL
This is perfect for me as I use a ton of vanilla for all the buttercream I make and I have found that it is usually cheaper than the closest comparison of store brands!
No Special Diet
Youngstown , OH
My favorite vanilla extract. If I don't have any homemade left. It is clear so you can use it for any color cake or icing. This a must a have for baking
Gluten Free, Low Carb
Belmont, CA
If you're looking for that classic birthday cake flavor- this is it. I normally hate imitation vanilla- but this gives you the right nostalgic flavor!
Vegetarian, Organic
Quincy, MA
This is the best extract to use for clean, clear, brightly colored buttercream!! The flavor is wonderful in both cakes and frosting. Definite winner!
No Special Diet
Wilton Clear Vanilla Extract 8 Ounces uploaded by Holly S.
I do a lot of baking and this is my favorite for frostings. It helps my whites stay bright and not get a dingy color to them. Tastes great too!
Low Carb
I pretty much love anything Wilson makes.I use this on the regular since I bake a Lot I mean how can you not like vanilla flavoring.
Organic, Kosher, No Special Diet
Vincennes, IN
I like the flavor this gives when adding it to my icing! I also like that I can get super bright white icing since this is clear!!
Wilton clear baking vanilla is in my baking cabinets, it adds great taste to my cakes,cupcakes,and all other baking I do