Wilton Celebration Candles

by Wilton

Spiral patterned celebration candles in white, yellow, dark blue and pink make any birthday cake more fun! The 2.5 in. Candles have a spiral of white twisting up them, adding a playful look. Whether you re celebrating someone s birthday with cupcakes, cakes or other candle-friendly treats, these candles bring fun to the party. 24 candles per pack.

Has any one had any problems using these like the wax dripping onto the cake? I think I have only had that happen once!
Where can you find these candles for the best price?
Start your review of Wilton Celebration Candles!
Jumana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Wilton Celebration Candles uploaded by Jumana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy birthday candles. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. Here is a picture where we used it for my friends 25th birthday :)
courtnie S.
Marion, IL
These are the go to candles when you need lots. They are very inexpensive and you are able to get more then one use out of them!
Andrea K.
Atlanta, GA
Really great candles. Always what I go for when a birthday is coming up. Will buy again
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t use this candles for a birthday party? Everyone!!! And the best of all is that there cheap, the bad thing is that there’s only 8 candles if you are older you need to buy more packages. So it’s better to buy numbers
Devan G.
These are for sure my go to candles for. I always keep a pack in the drawer in the kitchen. My go to candles.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
They may not be the cutest option, but they are always reliable and work better than many of the more expensive brands that end up not staying lit. These candles are like a staple in birthday cake history. They are the go-to candles. If only they had more variety of colors...
Nathaly  R.
They are perfect for those birthdays that go away all the time and you forget or you spend most of the money and you do not have to buy the spectacular windows, these are very simple but they do the same with their function that what is worth is good intention On the Birthday
Kylee P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only kind I buy when I need them! I actually just purchased some from Walmart for my sons birthday! I would say they are very affordable and worth the money! Plus I love the different color options!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,019 reviews
A fantastic candle for any celebration! Very long lasting and superb quality. Very satisfied with these candle and would buy them again! Super cheap on prices and something I would highly recommend. Great candles.
Halie M.
California, PA
These candles will last year after year for birthday celebrations or any other parties you may have. You will get your money's worth out of these candles!