Add a Photo

By WILTON
#68 in Cake Pans
Imagine the joy on your childs face when he sees his lightning mcqueen cake as the centerpiece for his cars-themed party. Number 95 never looked better with its bright red icing and vivid iced lightning bolt. With detailed instructions and slight indentations to show where to add the details, it will be easy for you to make this pan for your next party. And, if your cars fan is now getting his drivers license, a lightning mcqueen cake would be perfect for his birthday celebration! Pan takes one cake mix or a singe batch of batter. Pan measures 13.75 in. X 6.25 in. X 2.75 in.
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS

I love using the Wilton cake pans for decorating birthday cakes. They are easy to decorate and directions are simple
Damaryis B.
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY

This was great when I made a cake for my cousin on his birthday. It worked so nicely and came out great
Kristine I.
Kristine I.

My mom used this pan to make the Cars cake for my sons 2nd birthday. It came out so good and my son loved it!

Join Now