Wilton
Candy Melts, White, 12 oz

Wilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz.

by Wilton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
Wilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz. uploaded by Nancy R.
I love this Wilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz. for my cakepops. Is a little frustrating when you put cakepop in melt chocolate because sometimes is a mess but really like the results. Good quality and affordable prices.
Genesis L.
Easy to melt, and easy to use. Make sure tu use oil base food coloring with it, water base doesn’t work.
Mia P.
Wilton Candy melts is so much smoother than Almond Bark. It has a better, creamier taste. I started using Wilton Candy Melts for all my Candy making. Wilton Candy Melts are affordable when you consider the quality and taste you get. Once you try them you will become hooked on using these for all your candy making.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I love using these milk chocolates for baking or melting. They are very smooth and melt very beautifully.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
When I need a bright white color for cake pops, I purchase these. They do melt quite thick and heavy. You will need to add Paramount Crystals to thin it out prior to coating. Taste is lacking so I do mix mine with almond bark or white chocolate.
Roxanne R.
These are great for decorating deserts but I don’t love the taste to it. Most people seem to enjoy it
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
These are my favorite because you can add whatever color you like. They melt well, but use Crisco or something, it helps smooth the chocolate out. Nice, sweet vanilla flavor and great for coating on anything and everything!
Vanessa M.
Wilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz. uploaded by Vanessa M.
Wilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz. uploaded by Vanessa M.
Loved these. Dipped Oreos on a stick in it and make them into delicious monsters pops! Used dye to change the colors
Meera C.
Pickering, ON
Wilton makes fabulous colours in candy melts but I chose to use white recently and I love how smooth it melted down and how crisp white the candy melts looked on my finished product.

Looking for your answer?