Building and decorating a tiny cookie house is big fun for the entire family this holiday seasonYou can decorate your tiny house using the inspiration on the package or create your ownNet weight: 17.5 oz. (1.09 lb.) (497 g)6 chocolate cookie panels are pre-baked and embossed for easy decorating; assembled house measures approximately 3.5 in. wide x 5.5 in. deep x 3.75 in. highIncludes pre-baked cookie house panels, 2 colorful types of candies, yellow fondant, white and red ready-to-use icings

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wilton Build-it-Yourself Chocolate Cookie Tiny House Decorating Kit, Gingerbread Activity!
How would you rate this product?
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Wilton Build-it-Yourself Chocolate Cookie Tiny House Decorating Kit, Gingerbread Activity uploaded by Jannette A.
I love to build this house with my daughter. It’s easy to put together. I think this one is better than the ginger one. It’s very affordable and easy to find at the store. I recommend it.
kasey Z.
Rossville , Georgia
Wilton Build-it-Yourself Chocolate Cookie Tiny House Decorating Kit, Gingerbread Activity uploaded by kasey Z.
I got this for my grandson and me to do. I got a small one because I thought it would be fun for his first time doing a ginger bread house. It wasn't fun at all. Nothing stuck together the way it was suppose to. It ended up being no fun so we didn't finish it.

Looking for your answer?