BY WILTON #72 in Frosting

The pre-colored, ready-to-use wilton icing pouch makes it easy to add quick details to cakes, cupcakes and other sweet treats. With two built-in tips, youre ready to add lettering, stars or rosettes to your dessert. Or, twist on a coupler, and you can use any standard-size decorating tip with this premade, medium-consistency icing. Easy-to-squeeze pouch feels more like a decorating bag in your hand, making it easier to add details in a comfortable position. Once your decorating job is done, just toss the bag and plastic tips saving you storage space in the kitchen! Rich black color is consistent through pouch. Made in a facility that... see more...

Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
This icing is truly ready to use, and is almost easier than making your own buttercream to decorate with! It's cheap enough as well and comes with tips to practice decorating with. I would definitely recommend this!
Christen S.
Holland, NY
Wilton icing is a great tool, especially for those colors that are difficult to master, like black. I used the cookie icing specifically on a cake as it claimed to dry so as to not smear the design and it did just as it said. I personally feel the tip is a little too large so I squeezed the icing into my own pastry bag.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Loved using this icing because of it being ready made and was easy to use. Just wish different tips would fit these because the tip that came with it was a little too big for the design I was doing. Icing tastes great and has a good consistency.
Jackiy W.
Phoenix, AZ
So easy to use and very little mess. I love this product and the fact that it comes with 2 different tips. The tips were rather large for the cupcakes I was decorating but I managed. I would use this on a larger cake in the future and not on cupcakes unless I had a smaller tip.
Julie T.
I'm a cookie baker, and before I tried royal icing I used these Wilton packets. The taste is awful, like chemicals and the consistency is hard to get right. Don't waste your time with these.
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
Holds it's form pretty well, but it could be a little firmer. Also, some smaller tips would be nice. BUT, it is a great product for larger, basic designs and very easy to use!
Josh A.
Westernport
I love these icing paks when I am in a bind and don't have time to separately do all the colors, But after baking for some time others taste better. I have used all the colors and they do the job at hand.
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
These are not as easy they make you think it is. The color is definitely black but you really need practice before you think you will have a perfect cookie
Lauren J.
Livermore, CA
Great and easy way for people who are starters with baking. It tastes a little funny due to all the black dye but other than that its good for practice.
Nikki O.
Norton, VA
Though the icing taste find I found it difficult go get the icing out. I even warmed it up. It definitely does not come out neatly for decorating
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
What other colors does this icing come in?
Gladys N.
Can the other WIlton tips be used with this or just the 2 it comes with?
BE-Yata W.
What else could I use this icing for?
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
How does this icing taste? The color leads to me feel like it will taste like licorice, which I would not like