Wilton Black Candy Melts, 10-Ounce uploaded by jasmin v.

BY WILTON

WILTON-Candy Melts: 10oz. The finest melting candy you can find! Made from premium ingredients for superior melting and great taste! Try molding; dipping; dripping and more. Available in a variety of flavors and colors (each sold separately). Made in USA. see more...

Gladys N.
Well it was my very first experience with candy melt! I had bought these along with red ones to detail cupcakes. I had several doubts in getting these. I would think to myself, "They may taste like chalky vanilla. The results might end up looking chalky. The party guest might not like these. They might stain." and I have to say I was wrong about those doubt's! They really do taste like vanilla and not the cheap flavor vanilla! Once it cooled the design on the cupcake did not look chalky nor were the candy melts hard and they did not stain! I recommend these!
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
I love using candy melts for almost everything. From cake pops to chocolate figures to marshmallow pops. I did Star Wars theme pops and bought black but when it melts it's more like a dark purple. I had to add gel coloring to make it black so for that it I gave it 2 stars. Otherwise, it's just as good as the rest.